Signal Mountain @ Tyner

MountainTroll

Thanks for sharing.

Your a idiot for making a statement like that. So Pitt has never played anyone too old. East Hamilton has a great team this year and TrainTracks thought you guys looked like a small college against Signal and surprised you didn't beat them. Good things ahead for ur program..Just Think before you speak otherwise you just sound like a ignorant inbred. That is all!

Your a idiot for making a statement like that. So Pitt has never played anyone too old. East Hamilton has a great team this year and TrainTracks thought you guys looked like a small college against Signal and surprised you didn't beat them. Good things ahead for ur program..Just Think before you speak otherwise you just sound like a ignorant inbred. That is all!

Thanks for the advice...... I was kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! South Pitt is one of the top programs in the State. There coach is top flight, they have great adminstration. The Town supports this team like no other. I know this cause I worked there for 4 years at one point in my life. There is an old saying it an't bragging if you can do it, and South Pitt can flat out get it done. I will not pick at South Pitt anymore. mellow.png

Thanks for the advice...... I was kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! South Pitt is one of the top programs in the State. There coach is top flight, they have great adminstration. The Town supports this team like no other. I know this cause I worked there for 4 years at one point in my life. There is an old saying it an't bragging if you can do it, and South Pitt can flat out get it done. I will not pick at South Pitt anymore. mellow.png

You can pick at us Mountain boys, we have THICK skin. And we deserve alot of it! thumb[1].gif