Signal Mountain @ Tyner

MountainTroll

Naming names would be a violation of forum rules. All I asked you to do was compare the rosters. You have about 17 seniors and about 15 juniors on the roster this year.

Guess you don't want to gracefully crawfish out of your lie.

We have 16 seniors and 15 juniors this year. Last year we had 15 juniors and 17 sophomores. One of our seniors didn't play last year, and two of last year's sophomores aren't playing this year. Our kids typically progress to the next grade at the end of the school year.

I'm guessin' you didn't major in math at any of those universities you attended.blink.png

Edited by MountainTroll

We have 16 seniors and 15 juniors this year. Last year we had 15 juniors and 17 sophomores. One of our seniors didn't play last year, and two of last year's sophomores aren't playing this year. Our kids typically progress to the next grade at the end of the school year.

I'm guessin' you didn't major in math at any of those universities you attended.blink.png

WOW, JUST WOW icon_e_surprised.gif

Apparently you are either invoking the 5th or you can read since you don't want to compare the names on last years roster with this years.

Edit: However, if you had 1 new senior this year and 5 joined as juniors, it would make sense. ~ 6 of your current seniors weren't listed on the 2a State Championship game roster.

Edited by rlh

Guest Purplepastry

Troll I noticed that you had a bunch of seniors on last year's roster and they are not on this year's roster, what kinda mess is this. Some of these boys were good players. You need to have that Price man talk to that Grider man, he will explain to him that a program should not be run like this. No wonder yall are struggling this year.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Old Pirate sure hopes Jasper will man up and schedule SM now....that theys become close net! Figure Bill would more than be glad to Earhole some Warriors. ! ...yea.....that ain't never going to happen with Sale Creek,Monteagle, Richard Hardy, School for the Blind all hoping to have futeball teams

We are practically kin now, aint we. But it would be kinda like going on a double date with your ex, better give it some time, I find it works better that way. I bet that Price man wishes MC were on his schedule this year instead of a couple other games he has.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Old Pirate sure hopes Jasper will man up and schedule SM now....that theys become close net! Figure Bill would more than be glad to Earhole some Warriors. ! ...yea.....that ain't never going to happen with Sale Creek,Monteagle, Richard Hardy, School for the Blind all hoping to have futeball teams

School for the Blond, what kind mess is this. Isn't it that all girl school that you applied to be the principal of?

You got to be kiddin' me. In case you forgot what your original balled faced lie was, let me remind you.

They have about a dozen soph, jr (3), and sr (5) that wasn't on the roster last year. They appear to be doing pretty good in that regard.

You must not even have a roster from last year, 'cause it ain't much different than this year.

Apparently you are either invoking the 5th or you can read since you don't want to compare the names on last years roster with this years.

Edit: However, if you had 1 new senior this year and 5 joined as juniors, it would make sense. ~ 6 of your current seniors weren't listed on the 2a State Championship game roster.

Now, you want to look at rosters from two years ago trying to rationalize your original lie.

First time I ever seen a crawfish swim sideways.

You got to be kiddin' me. In case you forgot what your original balled faced lie was, let me remind you.

You must not even have a roster from last year, 'cause it ain't much different than this year.

Now, you want to look at rosters from two years ago trying to rationalize your original lie.

First time I ever seen a crawfish swim sideways.

37% increase in the senior roster from the sophomore roster is pretty impressive. That isn't a lie, its a fact.

Guest Purplepastry

37% increase in the senior roster from the sophomore roster is pretty impressive. That isn't a lie, its a fact.

Now you skillet heads better be careful with all this roster investigatin business. I don't think that many outside your lovely little community recognizes your annexation of Bridgeport and Sand Mountain.