Signal Mountain @ Tyner

MountainTroll

Watching the 1st half I could tell a big difference in play calling from last year. Those WRs look like they could go up and catch a ball, but they never throw it deep. Why is the play calling so conservative? From the looks of things this team was way overrated. Congrats to Tyner. Man if Signal would have seen one of those old school teams tonight from Tyner this thing would have got ugly quick.

Edited by NoCompetition2

Guest Purplepastry

mac mccurry is a good and proven coach a

I would hate to be Coach Boeck now. Man talk about a hot seat. I still think he is a Pittsburg double agent. Now he has infiltrated the Seagull camp. Troll watch him close when you play the Stealers.

Watching the 1st half I could tell a big difference in play calling from last year. Those WRs look like they could go up and catch a ball, but they never throw it deep. Why is the play calling so conservative? From the looks of things this team was way overrated. Congrats to Tyner. Man if Signal would have seen one of those old school teams tonight from Tyner this thing would have got ugly quick.

I agree on the play calling. It wasn't until the near the end when he put it in Reese's hands and made some down field throws that we looked a little like we have in the past. 1st half very conservative with passing game although it's hard to throw the ball when your running for your life. Guess the play calling is the result of an inexperienced line. I figure it will change as the season progresses.

...They had to play the top two(2) teams in District 6AA...both teams returned more starters...Signal will win 7AA!

I agree these are the top two teams in 6AA and I agree we will win 7AA. I think by the time the playoffs get here we will be just fine because he will find who his players are by then. It might be the guys that are out there now and it might be someone else but you can count on Coach Price figuring it out.

SM needs to offer up a few more "scholarships" maybe award a few houses to some tyner players!!!!! ha ha ha...one thing is for sure, the TSSAA will not waste time investigating on the mountain this year!!! hahaha

Our strategy is paying off. Start 0-2 to throw the TSSAA off and then run the table!!!