Signal Mountain @ Tyner

MountainTroll

I didn't see no question in yer comment, hoss, just a blatant fabricated lie. icon_evil.gif

I know every kid on our roster. Whereas yer just a senile old fart, livin' hundreds of miles away, who wouldn't recognize a current Pirate player if you passed 'em on the street.

You might want to put some cold witch hazel on them things, and they might draw back up inside and stop itchin' and bleedin' so bad.

ibvq1l.gif

I think I said that to him before........How he going to tell you all the schools he been too......and that he makes it to a game or two every year..........NOT!!!!cool.png

I didn't see no question in yer comment, hoss, just a blatant fabricated lie. icon_evil.gif

I know every kid on our roster. Whereas yer just a senile old fart, livin' hundreds of miles away, who wouldn't recognize a current Pirate player if you passed 'em on the street.

You might want to put some cold witch hazel on them things, and they might draw back up inside and stop itchin' and bleedin' so bad.

ibvq1l.gif

You know every kid on the roster? Is your 1st name Chester? Secondly, you still dodged. just compare names on your rosters.

• Upvote 1

I think I said that to him before........How he going to tell you all the schools he been too......and that he makes it to a game or two every year..........NOT!!!!cool.png

Only 1 school and 3 Universities. I am probably younger than Troll. How many Tennessee, Arkansas games or DII games you make it to? Have you been to a game in Fayetteville, Little Rock, Neyland, Florence, The Swamp, Auburn etc. on a regular basis?

Only 1 school and 3 Universities. I am probably younger than Troll. How many Tennessee, Arkansas games or DII games you make it to? Have you been to a game in Fayetteville, Little Rock, Neyland, Florence, The Swamp, Auburn etc. on a regular basis?

Have you tried the NCAA Smack talk forum on facebook. Its a alot of fun too. You sound like you would be a great person for that site. We just attend HS football games. popcorneater.gif

Have you tried the NCAA Smack talk forum on facebook. Its a alot of fun too. You sound like you would be a great person for that site. We just attend HS football games. popcorneater.gif

I used to frequent a few Vol sites but not in a while. NCAA is easier to keep up with than H.S. That is the big reason for Coach-T and other sites.

Guest Purplepastry

It would be cool for an undefeated Pirate-Warrior Clash to take place.

My standards are lower. I would be over joyed if there was a clash this year instead of a crash and burn. Undefeated would be icing on the cornbread.

Edited by Purplepastry

They have about a dozen soph, jr (3), and sr (5) that wasn't on the roster last year.

Go compare hoss and answer the question rather than doing a side step with your little cartoon.

You know every kid on the roster? Is your 1st name Chester? Secondly, you still dodged. just compare names on your rosters.

I ain't gonna let you get away with tellin' a bald faced lie 'bout my Eagles. JamesBond.gif

Like I said, I don't have to compare the rosters. smoke2.gif

I ain't gonna ask you to name 'em, 'cause I know you cain't.

Perhaps you have been misinformed and were just repeating unsubstantiated gossip.

^^^^^^^^^ That was your opportunity to crawfish gracefully ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

anlobster2.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

I ain't gonna let you get away with tellin' a bald faced lie 'bout my Eagles. JamesBond.gif

Like I said, I don't have to compare the rosters. smoke2.gif

I ain't gonna ask you to name 'em, 'cause I know you cain't.

Perhaps you have been misinformed and were just repeating unsubstantiated gossip.

^^^^^^^^^ That was your opportunity to crawfish gracefully ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Naming names would be a violation of forum rules. All I asked you to do was compare the rosters. You have about 17 seniors and about 15 juniors on the roster this year.