CAK vs. Darlington (Rome,GA)

FootballDad

Lets just wait and see if Webb ever shows back up in Blount County.

Webb has played you better than any school you will play and have played all year except Maryville. For you to act like we are scared to play good schools just shows your ignorance and disrespect to a program that is better than anyone on your schedule (once again minus Maryville.) But alright man. Our school needs to refocus on getting more players out on the field, that's the only thing slowing us down. Wish our 2009 and 2010 teams had got a shot because they were deep big and fast, more so than even this years team.

I think last year's state championship team from Cedar Bluff is going to be Alcoa's toughest test besides Maryville. Hint: That's not Webb

Maybe? However, I'm not sure that Darlington D will hold Alcoa to 14 points, or less??? Guess

we will see???? I'm also sure that Fulton may have a bit of an argument there as well???

Edited by F5seekshelter

For you to say Alcoa recruits shows your ignorance and disrespect of a great program playing by the rules.

Webb beat Fulton in the jamboree. CAK cant stop anyone on defense. Giving up around 30 points a game to bad football teams! Every year is different this isnt last year. No respect again thats what drives us. Keep it up.

All i'm saying is every kid that goes and plays football at Alcoa didnt just happen to live and grow up in a district zoned for Alcoa. People move to Alcoa just to play thats for sure, I don't care if they recruit or not I really could care less. IMO most good schools make subtle moves to get better players.

All i'm saying is every kid that goes and plays football at Alcoa didnt just happen to live and grow up in a district zoned for Alcoa. People move to Alcoa just to play thats for sure, I don't care if they recruit or not I really could care less. IMO most good schools make subtle moves to get better players.

Bottomline you said ALCOA recruits.....I called you on your spewing of false accusations. Now your talking out the other side of your mouth. You are nothing but a troll.

Bottomline you said ALCOA recruits.....I called you on your spewing of false accusations. Now your talking out the other side of your mouth. You are nothing but a troll.

Alcoa is getting players from a bigger area because of their open zoning than the average school is and CAK probably wouldn't play Alcoa if they didnt have to. That was my point, obviously you missed that bud. Try to pay attention, once again I don't care if Alcoa does or doesnt recruit at all, i could care less. Do ya'll. It's obviously been working. A troll.......? lol you must be pretty old man cause I've never heard anyone use that as an insult haha. Its refreshing though and alright dude. Whatever floats your boat bro. Work on comprehending an entire idea and context rather than a couple words. thumb[1].gifblink.png