Scores

mjuhb

Sequoyah High School (0-1-0) Sep 18, 2012 6:30PM

Hixson High School (3-3-1) † Sep 24, 2012 5:00PM

@ Signal Mountain High School (1-1-1) † Sep 27, 2012 7:00PM Sweetwater

High School (2-4-1) Oct 2, 2012 6:00PM @ McMinn Central High School (4-2-0) Oct 4, 2012 5:00PM @ Silverdale Baptist Academy (3-3-0) Oct 9, 2012 7:00PM @ Cleveland High School (3-3-5) †

Oct 11, 2012 7:00PM

Grace needed a date to play a District game.........It appears that the September 25 ND game date (ND Sr. night, by the way) was the only date Grace could cancel get it done......If you are going to shed a game?????????......... "I am just saying"

All you salty ND Sr. Dad's better get your Green Jackets and Kilts out of moth balls, looks like you may be making a mad dash for to Waltz across the stage at Thursday Night's Signal Mountain game.......be sure and pick up some Nairicon_lol.gif

Edited by Booger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see plenty of other days available (even not including a Wednesday), only problem I would assume is getting refs on days other than Tuesday or Thursday , is that probably it? So they Baylor-out, I mean bail out on Notre Dame due to needing to use that date now? (Boy, I can't let that go, can I)...Seems a little lame to cancel a game without exhausting all other options....

Not so fast there champ...actual score was:

GRACE 3

HIXSON 0

Perhaps Grace and ND will still get to play this season...

Sorry Eagle, I was going by what CANNON posted from yesterday (and he just edited this morning to the correct score)...I will check my sources better, or perhaps, actually not trust anytning posted by Cannon...