Scores

mjuhb

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok an explanation for CAK bunker strategy vs Farragut. Never know when CAK might have to park the bus in the 18 facing the likes of Loudon Stone Alcoa. Was shot count really Farragut 25 CAK1? Sad that a team of CAK's strength plays for nil nil result in regular season match.

Wired your looking at it all wrong. CAK was helping Farragut, cause Farragut might see some teams park the bus in the 18 come post season.

Wired your looking at it all wrong. CAK was helping Farragut, cause Farragut might see some teams park the bus in the 18 come post season.

This advise is similar to what I told parents after the Ooltewah game when the Greyhound rolled in. If ND is fortunate enough to make it out of regionals, the team will see this against the likes of Smith County or whoever else comes out of that area. They may even see it in regionals.

White House 1

Merrol Hyde 0

Off night for White House? Or good night for Merrol Hyde? Any insight DCurtis?

First Merrol Hyde is much improved! However, shots were 28-nil for WH. Fouls were 18 WH to 4 MH, including a yellow. It was a pretty one sided "greyhound" kind of night. My daughter, our keep, only had 6 touches and finished up her Anatomy homework.

I know I am not too excited about the district tourney being at Macon County. On that 8v8 field of theirs...with how frequently we are facing those bunker defenses...

However, we did confirm yesterday that all players will be fully released by start of district tourney.

First Merrol Hyde is much improved! However, shots were 28-nil for WH. Fouls were 18 WH to 4 MH, including a yellow. It was a pretty one sided "greyhound" kind of night. My daughter, our keep, only had 6 touches and finished up her Anatomy homework.

I know I am not too excited about the district tourney being at Macon County. On that 8v8 field of theirs...with how frequently we are facing those bunker defenses...

However, we did confirm yesterday that all players will be fully released by start of district tourney.

My questions of course come from an interested party. I agree with the tournament field issue but we have to follow the guidelines in the district. There are discussions among the coaches to attempt to find a central host location starting with the boys season.

Luckily we ended up with an odd seed in the West. Hopefully, we'll be seeing you in the finals.

Word on the street is that the Signal Mountain player suspensions have been reduced from 20 days to 10 days. Three of their best players had a little too much fun on a spirit bus and couldn't play against Grace. I'm glad they will be at full strength for their district playoff game.

No doubt there was going to be an apostasy on that decisionicon_e_surprised.gif So much so, that reduction in suspension time has netted Booger an appetizer of choice and all the pregame soccer refreshments he wants next game. Not sure I would have done the same thing, but I know I would have allowed a one or two game work release considering where that 20 days was probably going to be falling.

Well CHAMPDDS, it might have settled the score this year but this has been a sore subject for awhile! I personally wish that the SC Coach would have ran the score up more but I guess he has more class than I do!!! haha Im glad the lady owls are having a great season. they deserve it.

Edited by owls72