Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

From what I see,the region is top heavy,its Oneida and Coalfield.I'd put my money on Oneida.Coalfield lost alot and Oneida didn't. Shoot,Oneida may be the best Public school in 2a.

Pujo I know your in bed with Oneida but give coalfield a little bit of credit. You even had them picked to get beat by cloudland last week. Just kidding with you pujo I respect your insight on games MOST of the time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo I know your in bed with Oneida but give coalfield a little bit of credit. You even had them picked to get beat by cloudland last week. Just kidding with you pujo I respect your insight on games MOST of the time.

I've always liked and respected Coalfield,I just think Oneida is the better team this year. Never did I say Cloudland would beat Coalfield,I just thought they would win some respect. Not sure if that happened or not,sounded to me like Coalfield just toyed with um..

If Cloudland played mistake free football, they would still have lost by 3 TD's to the Yellow Jackets. Does Oneida have a front four as imposing as Coalfields? huh.png

Not sure about the front 4,but Oneida has talent at every spot.I'm sure the front 4 will hold their own with anyone on they're schedule.

I've always liked and respected Coalfield,I just think Oneida is the better team this year. Never did I say Cloudland would beat Coalfield,I just thought they would win some respect. Not sure if that happened or not,sounded to me like Coalfield just toyed with um..

Didnt make that long trip but one of my friends said cloudland was much improved from last season. He said you could tell they were better coached and played with more intensity than last year.

I'm not riding the prediction train, but I will be stunned if the Tribe loses this game. The drive isn't going to be a factor at all. Oneida simply has more players returning from a team that won last year. Wartburg has been slow out of the gate. Lambert starting to work his mojo on the Indian Defense. West Greene didn't make a serious threat to the Oneida endzone until well after the outcome was settled. First District match-up makes this game vital for both teams, but the Indians are very good when motivated.

Plus.....WE HAVE SMASHMOUTH!!!!! That worth two scores in his book!mad.gif

thumb[1].gif Kazamanity thumb[1].gif

except greenback.

Greenback took it to us & won that game hands down & without question. We couldn't stop them & they could stop us. With that said, it was 12-7 GB at half & I feel safe in saying most if not all of the Greenbacker's there probably didn't relax until Seymour racked off that last TD. I may be wrong, OnB, please correct me if I am.

Barely a bark from the dog pound this week & it's Monday, may be in stealth mode.

Greenback took it to us & won that game hands down & without question. We couldn't stop them & they could stop us. With that said, it was 12-7 GB at half & I feel safe in saying most if not all of the Greenbacker's there probably didn't relax until Seymour racked off that last TD. I may be wrong, OnB, please correct me if I am.

Barely a bark from the dog pound this week & it's Monday, may be in stealth mode.

You are correct my friend!Oneida is not an average team by no means.This team will make some noise.We knew going into the game it was going to be a battle.

I'm not riding the prediction train, but I will be stunned if the Tribe loses this game. The drive isn't going to be a factor at all. Oneida simply has more players returning from a team that won last year. Wartburg has been slow out of the gate. Lambert starting to work his mojo on the Indian Defense. West Greene didn't make a serious threat to the Oneida endzone until well after the outcome was settled. First District match-up makes this game vital for both teams, but the Indians are very good when motivated.

Plus.....WE HAVE SMASHMOUTH!!!!! That worth two scores in his book!mad.gif

thumb[1].gif Kazamanity thumb[1].gif

I don't believe it- the rebirth of Kaz! Where have you been anyway? And what have you done with Flair? BTW I can't make heads or tales of Wartburg- they looked good on both sides of the ball against Cumberland Gap- a game they should have won- and then get blown out by Pigeon Forge; just doesn't make any sense! But I expect Oneida to be tough as always, so we'll just have to see which Wartburg team shows up!