Bulldogs Invade The Nest

91LANDERS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Dawgs. Don't look like Cosby lived up to the hype.

Not at all. Do I think we are as bad as the 42 point shellacking? No, but if you don't get your offense going and then panic you just make it that much easier for a team to tear you up. If the coaches figure stuff out and all the players start looking at themselves and say what can I do to get better and in turn make my team better, I think we will be alright. I had a feeling this would be the way this one would go, with Hampton coming off such a close loss to a larger school and us only playing TKA leading up to it.

Was there doing my usual and posting to CoactT scores during the game. Dogs looked good tonight like they were hungry for a big win. Was a little disappointed at the attitude of some Eagles staff.one was told to leave the field by one of the officials and refused to do it, Bad example for his players. Hate to say anything negative about the game but I was embarrassed for the team we were playing against. Hope the rest of the season goes better for them. I'll reserve other comments for a different time. Way to go Dogs good win, Looking forward to 8 more before playoffs.

I'ts hard to watch a kid get kid hit in the back 3 seconds after the whistles blown. When no flag is thrown you gotta stand up for your kids. If Mike did that it would be called great coaching , working the refs , or lettin your kids know you got their back.

Who got thrown off Hamptons sideline last night? No one got thrown off ours!

We got some work and healing to do in Cosby. Started well but we ended up with too many young kids in to adjust to Hamptons adjustments. We'll be alright!! hopefully see yall in the playoffs

Good luck the rest of the way,you've got alot of good looking kids.Just got to go to work on Monday and right the ship. I don't have a clue what happened on either sideline,but you are always going to have emotions in a game of football. If not ,I wouldn't attend.

The Eagles just need to put this one behind them,the season is young and you can still have a successful season.

Was there doing my usual and posting to CoactT scores during the game. Dogs looked good tonight like they were hungry for a big win. Was a little disappointed at the attitude of some Eagles staff.one was told to leave the field by one of the officials and refused to do it, Bad example for his players. Hate to say anything negative about the game but I was embarrassed for the team we were playing against. Hope the rest of the season goes better for them. I'll reserve other comments for a different time. Way to go Dogs good win, Looking forward to 8 more before playoffs.

I'ts hard to watch a kid get kid hit in the back 3 seconds after the whistles blown. When no flag is thrown you gotta stand up for your kids. If Mike did that it would be called great coaching , working the refs , or lettin your kids know you got their back.

We got some work and healing to do in Cosby. Started well but we ended up with too many young kids in to adjust to Hamptons adjustments. We'll be alright!! hopefully see yall in the playoffs

Thats the 1st sign of a good coach!

Good luck oldeagle, holler!

Hey Old Eagle I wasn't sating anything except the display should have ended a lot earlier and was not a good example for the boys. Reason for the outburst may have been seen But in most of the late hit problems it is handled by the officials, I was just setting where I could hear the Official thll him OFF THE FIELD 3 times and he refused to go. Unless I'm mistaken when told by an Official to leave don't the game rules and common deciency say go some where, shut up, and calm down. I really hope to see Cosby in the future this year. they have some really good kids although they didn't seem to interested on the sidelines talking to thier buddies, but that is kids. Sorry for the missunderstanding but I always believe a good clean game is the best game, no one gets hurt and everyone envolved has a good time. See you in the Dog Pound.

Flat out great play by Hampton! Congrats! Feel really dejected for my Eagles, but we'll pull it together. ANY coach that feels like their players have been wronged SHOULD and usually WILL show their displeasure. Coach Hall"s kids know he will go to bat for them. He is the furthest thing from a bad example! Again, great win Bulldogs! Good luck through your season! Bounce back and GO EAGLES!!!