Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

SP is out of the playoffs this year. It didn't matter anyway though. This is Gordonsville's year to dominate. Goodluck guys.

Why are they ineligible for the playoffs? They are a public school, so it can't be for recruiting or some type of other off season infraction. I find this hard to believe.

As mentioned earlier, the weather will be a huge factor. Just hope the game doesn't get postponed due to lightning. (I mean other than the lightning that the FCS offense will strike with!).

I'm sure Long is a special athlete, but he's the only addition to this FC team from last year and FC lost some key players to graduation. So, IMO, the ones looking at a blowout are just blowing.

In my opinion, this game isn't about how good friendship is but whether or not Gordonsville is going tp live up to their potential for this season. Gville will continue to play with added pressure on their backs the next couple weeks on top of the pressure of playing great teams. Really not sure what to expect but i am wondering if Friendship can play pitch and catch with a wet ball?

Why are they ineligible for the playoffs? They are a public school, so it can't be for recruiting or some type of other off season infraction. I find this hard to believe.

Not sure why you think public school can't get in trouble for recruiting. It seems to me over the years the ones who have complained the most about the private schools recruiting have been guilty themselves in a public school setting.

Not sure why you think public school can't get in trouble for recruiting. It seems to me over the years the ones who have complained the most about the private schools recruiting have been guilty themselves in a public school setting.

You don't want to start casting stones in a certain direction because you would be wrong my friend.

croz6110

7 hours ago

TNHSfan, on 28 August 2012 - 07:06 AM, said:

As mentioned earlier, the weather will be a huge factor.  Just hope the game doesn't get postponed due to lightning.  (I mean other than the lightning that the FCS offense will strike with!).

I'm sure Long is a special athlete, but he's the only addition to this FC team from last year and FC lost some key players to graduation. So, IMO, the ones looking at a blowout are just blowing.

So AJ LONG is the only addition to the team from last year? (contempt prior to investigation leaves a man in everlasting ignorance!!!)

What about number 17 and number 6. # 6 has 4 touchdowns and a pick six. He is up there in tackles too. # 17 is an awesome player who adds a lot to this team. What is # 17 name. Where did he come from. I know # 6 came from gordonsville.