Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Haha these comments are funny, friendship played state runner up 4A maple wood and pretty much smacked them, everyone was talking about how good RCA was going to be this year and we beat them 41-7 the first game, then DCA scrimmaged Smith County and beat them. So which makes me think that if friendship smacked DCA and smith county only beat gville by 1. I see friendship beating them by 2+ touchdowns.. My opinion, gordosnville DB aren't all that, and as I seen in the game Watson only threw the ball pretty much to Caleb bush #18, but then again this is only my opinion, good luck to both teams!

Guest Termite

Haha these comments are funny, friendship played state runner up 4A maple wood and pretty much smacked them, everyone was talking about how good RCA was going to be this year and we beat them 41-7 the first game, then DCA scrimmaged Smith County and beat them. So which makes me think that if friendship smacked DCA and smith county only beat gville by 1. I see friendship beating them by 2+ touchdowns.. My opinion, gordosnville DB aren't all that, and as I seen in the game Watson only threw the ball pretty much to Caleb bush #18, but then again this is only my opinion, good luck to both teams!

Let's see, FC played LAST YEARS state runner up, FC beat DCA then DCA beat SC in a scrimmage and Gordonsvlle got beat by SC by 1 which means FC wins by 2+ touchdowns. How can you argue with that logic? What about Japan beating Goodletsville by 10??

Didn't Gordonsville beat the STATE CHAMPS last year. Wouldn't beating last years STATE CHAMPS trump beating last years runner up.

I wouldn't hang my hat on "last year" or "scrimmages".

The weather could be the wild card this weekend. If Isaac dumps a lot rain us it could alter the air attack we've got going. Depth is also still a concern. I think we get Neal back in the secondary and Cherry in the line. But it's still a freshman heavy team. The line has really been impressive so far. Gordonsville and TC are easily our biggest tests during the regular season. And as much as I'd like to count the Maplewood scrimmage, they weren't the same team that played in the 4A championship game. This week will start to tell how good we can really be.

What kind of mess is this? That McNeal man better use his playbook against this Marshall man. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy has Gordonsville picked to win. This Swindoll boy for Friendship is a real good passer. He is 6'4 180lbs. Let me ask you a question. How far can this Swindoll boy throw the durn ball? Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Did this Marshall man move this game to Thursday like Grider did so he could go to that SEC game on Friday? Grider has moved our game to Thursday night.

Hey Roy: Help me if you can - someone told me that SP could not go to the playoffs this year. I replied that I didn't think that was right but I would find out. Please advise - Tks

Edited by scooter

Let's see, FC played LAST YEARS state runner up, FC beat DCA then DCA beat SC in a scrimmage and Gordonsvlle got beat by SC by 1 which means FC wins by 2+ touchdowns. How can you argue with that logic? What about Japan beating Goodletsville by 10??

Didn't Gordonsville beat the STATE CHAMPS last year. Wouldn't beating last years STATE CHAMPS trump beating last years runner up.

I wouldn't hang my hat on "last year" or "scrimmages".

Also, DCA did not beat SC in a scrimmage!

Hey Roy: Help me if you can - someone told me that SP could not go to the playoffs this year. I replied that I didn't think that was right but I would find out. Please advise - Tks

I've heard this rumor too. I wonder if it's just wishful thinking for some.

I think if it was true, people all over would know about it.

In no way will there be less effort in this game than the TC game, but what I'm saying is as the year progresses, more formations and plays will be added to the playbook. That means the offense will be more developed against TC. Also, when I said not opening up the playbook, I'm referring to "trick" plays. I know that in my four years that we always added a lot more in terms of trick plays for the TC game than the gville game. I only pick gville to win cause I don't wanna give yalls 20+ seniors any bulletin board material so to speak. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched and whoever wins the turnover margin will get the W. Coach McNeal is a competitor and the coaching staff will do all they can to come back to possumtown undefeated

I've found in year's past that it's always better to catch FC early in the year. They improve as much or more as any team as the year progresses.

SP is out of the playoffs this year. It didn't matter anyway though. This is Gordonsville's year to dominate. Goodluck guys.

Surely, you jest. I won't believe until it's in a publication other than on CoachT.

I can't help but think that everyone would know and wouldn't just be a rumor.