Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

That 1.8 multiplier would kill schools like TC, gville, Watertown, Jackson co by placing them in 3a (with Alcoa) or 4a with (Greenville/signal mtn). Even with the 1.8 multiplier added to privates like FC, Boyd & Grace it doesn't push them up in class. FC may even move back down to 1a when the numbers shake out.

Wow, move back down? If they move back down then FCS is for SURE controlling the enrollment and only taking superior athletes into school.

These are the reasons they have the multiplier system. Most public schools can't get this. It would be nice but it doesn't happen to this extreme.

Please don't be so naive. Half of TC's backfield last yr was from Chicago IL & station camp/hendersonville. It happens at publics that win just as frequently as privates with the 1.8 m-plier.

Wow, move back down? If they move back down then FCS is for SURE controlling the enrollment and only taking superior athletes into school.

Seriously? Tuition costs and the economy control their enrollment. Why after winning 3 titles last yr would they choose to limit enrollment in an effort to move down to 1A for football. That makes no sense.

Please don't be so naive. Half of TC's backfield last yr was from Chicago IL & station camp/hendersonville. It happens at publics that win just as frequently as privates with the 1.8 m-plier.

It doesn't happen at this public school. The only transfer I remember getting in the past 20 years that amounted to anything was last season. We got one kid back from Georgia. Someone named off 6-7 that Friendship got this year. That is amazing to me.

Seriously? Tuition costs and the economy control their enrollment. Why after winning 3 titles last yr would they choose to limit enrollment in an effort to move down to 1A for football. That makes no sense.

It wouldn't affect basketball or baseball/softball...you would still be in the same class.

I don't know coach, but winning state championships in all those sports with only a tiny enrollment? It's not exactly playing with what you got. You need good athletes to win championships. This garbage propaganda about winning with no athletes because of coaching and work ethic isn't legit.

It doesn't happen at this public school. The only transfer I remember getting in the past 20 years that amounted to anything was last season. We got one kid back from Georgia. Someone named off 6-7 that Friendship got this year. That is amazing to me.

How bout those from Marion Co zone? Happens in sPitt every yr.