Bearden vs William Blount-Wk2 Thursday Night

utvolzfan

yea i remember very well. lol our starting center had went down the week before in practice, so in the first qtr we had a lot of bad snaps and we went backwards on every play basically and oak ridge had great field position everytime they had the ball and were only able to get 10 points out of it.our defense won that game for us, otherwise we would have gotten killed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i remember very well. lol our starting center had went down the week before in practice, so in the first qtr we had a lot of bad snaps and we went backwards on every play basically and oak ridge had great field position everytime they had the ball and were only able to get 10 points out of it.our defense won that game for us, otherwise we would have gotten killed

Yeah, yall had a great D led By Cole Lail and another very good LB, cannot recall his name....OR was horrible that year, one of the worst years in the history of the program.

i hope wb can pull the upset we played as bout good 4th quarter u can play they are some good athletes on this team it showed in 4th quarter the team grew up alot goin by the coach lane bloom said they have lot of momentum goin into this game i say it will be close maybe 28 to 24 or 31 to 28 wb will have to play better defense tho but i expect us to win a close one in final min should be a great game

Bearden 2-0 but we have some weaknesses..what do the William Blount folks have to say about their squad?

WB struggled in the first game, partly due to inexperience, partly due to an emotional week (losing a schoolmate), and a whole lot to do with a great opponent in SCHS. Last week didn't look real good through three quarters, but they closed the game out well to take the win from Central. The inexperienced players should continue to get better every game, and if WB can pick up where it left off last week and play a complete 4 quarters, this has a chance to be a good game.

WB struggled in the first game, partly due to inexperience, partly due to an emotional week (losing a schoolmate), and a whole lot to do with a great opponent in SCHS. Last week didn't look real good through three quarters, but they closed the game out well to take the win from Central. The inexperienced players should continue to get better every game, and if WB can pick up where it left off last week and play a complete 4 quarters, this has a chance to be a good game.

Guess I'll stop by and watch this one after I watch the nephew play Union Grove tonight. A MJH and WB sweep would make a nice ride home to downtown Sweetwater.