Goose, where you going...

TankTalk

The big game is Kingston-Fulton, but I may be at Harriman-Grundy in order to get everything covered. OS is also at Sequoyah, but the 'Cats should roll. Rockwood and Midway play Thursday. If me wife will give an extra buck then I'll buy the popcorn. What's the word on getting back to home?

[Edited by goosevol on 10-23-02 3:57P]

Still nothing. There is a job that could become available that will allow me to live wherever I want to live, but travel statewide. If that comes through, then I am without a doubt moving back east. As far as media jobs there, I have had no luck and I am just about sick of covering meetings and two-faced politicians.

Posted by goosevol:

The big game is Kingston-Fulton, but I may be at Harriman-Grundy in order to get everything covered. OS is also at Sequoyah, but the 'Cats should roll. Rockwood and Midway play Thursday. If me wife will give an extra buck then I'll buy the popcorn. What's the word on getting back to home?

:)

Posted by TankTalk:

Still nothing. There is a job that could become available that will allow me to live wherever I want to live, but travel statewide. If that comes through, then I am without a doubt moving back east. As far as media jobs there, I have had no luck and I am just about sick of covering meetings and two-faced politicians.

Posted by goosevol:

:o

Moving back east would kind of make it hard to go to MTSU, wouldn't it?

Tennessee Tech would be the commute. Plus if I am east, I have family who can help with childcare, so it would be financially beneficial for me to be there. Tech's education program is very nice as well. Driving one hour to and from school wouldn't be that bad, especially if i just loaded up two or three days.

Tank,

You're right on about the TECH education program my friend. I went through the program--just very recently. Even though a few of my FAV instructors have already retired, there are still some very quality professors around the campus. The commute from Rockwood/Harriman to Cookeville isn't really bad at all. The semester I student taught I drove from Cookeville to OSES and Dyllis everyday. One summer I drove from Helenwood to Cookeville, so.....it was well worth it my friend. I'd tell anyone who is in education to give TECH a try.

There are still some good one's left in Dr. Akinson, Dr. S. Smith, Dr. Talbott, Dr. Ayers, and Dr. Mayton. Mr. Long, an AC boy, also teaches technology, so...you'd be in good hands. Too bad Dr. Peach, Dr. Tolleson, my FOED teacher --can't remember his name darn it, Dr. Sharpe, and Dr. Ross aren't still around. I was fortunate--I guess!

Neufeldt--It just came to me. Darn, he was hard, but fair. I probably respected him more and learned more in that class than I did in any other class. He was or seemed to be a very honorable insturctor

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 10-24-02 11:39A]