Ensworth at McCallie

oldwiseone

After watching Ensworth on television last week, I am not looking forward to seeing them in person tomorrow night. Corn Elder will be hard to contain and the Blue Tornado defense will be challenged all evening.

The good thing is McCallie will compete for the entire game. And we will be able to watch an unbelievable talent.

Hoping for a decent game but will not be surprised if it isn't close at the end.

No injuries for either team.

Go Big Blue!

No one was expecting the big blu to play them like we did last year, and the blu took them right down to the wire! Hope we can someway do it again. Really hope Potter finds a way to get Toliver the ball more... kid's electric! Also, hope young QB Johnson can make a significant improvement from week 1 at McMinn!

Go Blu!

No one was expecting the big blu to play them like we did last year, and the blu took them right down to the wire! Hope we can someway do it again. Really hope Potter finds a way to get Toliver the ball more... kid's electric! Also, hope young QB Johnson can make a significant improvement from week 1 at McMinn!

Go Blu!

McCallie has been playing Ensworth tough since Ensworth has been around. While I hope the black and orange have a happy ride home, I expect a tough game and hope for no injuries on either side. McCallie is without a doubt my favorite place to watch an away game; an awesome campus with a beautiful view of the sunset and incredibly gracious and hospitable hosts. In a lot of ways, this game is one of the things that is right in this world.

After watching Ensworth on television last week, I am not looking forward to seeing them in person tomorrow night. Corn Elder will be hard to contain and the Blue Tornado defense will be challenged all evening.

The good thing is McCallie will compete for the entire game. And we will be able to watch an unbelievable talent.

Hoping for a decent game but will not be surprised if it isn't close at the end.

No injuries for either team.

Go Big Blue!

The right defenive scheme keeps Elder pretty much in check. If I were the Defensive Coordinator, I'd consider an 8-6-3.

McCallie has been playing Ensworth tough since Ensworth has been around. While I hope the black and orange have a happy ride home, I expect a tough game and hope for no injuries on either side. McCallie is without a doubt my favorite place to watch an away game; an awesome campus with a beautiful view of the sunset and incredibly gracious and hospitable hosts. In a lot of ways, this game is one of the things that is right in this world.

Don't think it was too close tonight..47-10, Corn Ensworth....that's a gifted player!!!

KWood

The 8-6-3 didn't work.

Hey CC- how are things down your way? I suspected that the game would end in a quick ending. Most people experience playing Ensworth like Johnny in the Bad Company song "Shooting Star":

"Johnny's life passed him by like a warm summer day-if you listen to the wind you can still hear him play......"

What does Baylor have and what will be the Friday outcome against MBA?