Dobyns-Bennett @ Sevier County

BatmanDB

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier County has a very good team and they just need to work on giving the QB more time to throw and they will be fine. They just ran into the Swafford show tonight. Wow!!!! Recruiters, you better start getting on board with this kid because your going to miss an opportunity to get an awesome football player. He's 4.7 at camps in the forty, but he's a 4.4 on Friday night. Unreal at the ability to change directions and not slow and outrun everyone on the field. And Foreman, i think i would run the Wild Indian about 10 times a night. And if we did, we would have about five TD's from it. Cook looked fine as he got up and walked to the sideline. They were very careful and took him for precautionary reasons. I think he will be fine. It might be a good week to get #4 some work for next year and let Foreman do what he does, score TD's. Huge play after huge play tonight. I am now convinced that this team is for real. Oh, and Murphy Fair can kiss my Indian a@#!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Sevier County has a very good team and they just need to work on giving the QB more time to throw and they will be fine. They just ran into the Swafford show tonight. Wow!!!! Recruiters, you better start getting on board with this kid because your going to miss an opportunity to get an awesome football player. He's 4.7 at camps in the forty, but he's a 4.4 on Friday night. Unreal at the ability to change directions and not slow and outrun everyone on the field. And Foreman, i think i would run the Wild Indian about 10 times a night. And if we did, we would have about five TD's from it. Cook looked fine as he got up and walked to the sideline. They were very careful and took him for precautionary reasons. I think he will be fine. It might be a good week to get #4 some work for next year and let Foreman do what he does, score TD's. Huge play after huge play tonight. I am now convinced that this team is for real. Oh, and Murphy Fair can kiss my Indian a@#!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

This is definitely the best duo that I have seen in some time. DB should definitely get a shot at the Rebels this year. Good luck the rest of the season and hopefully Cook is ok.

Great job guys! I just hope everyone is fine. Many of you guys worked real hard in the off season and I got to hear all about it.There is a lot of work left to do,you have great coaches and talent but if you don't show up to play every friday,you can be beat.I'll also bet your going to have to overcome a lot more penalties starting next friday.Once again,great job and keep rolling

You would be hard pressed to ever find a worse officiating crew than the one that called the game tonight, pathetic is being nice.

Welcome to Sevier County officiating. Same way every time you go up there, whether it is SCHS or Seymour, whether it is high School or Middle School. Sevier County has some of the best people in the world and I love the place, but the officials absolutely stink!