Sale Creek High School Footbl

pegleg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They ought to go ahead and jump into varsity play, if they have sufficient equipment, etc. If they play jv, they will have to play two years of jv since all the teams will arrange home and away schedules-two years worth-for next season and they can't start in the middle of that. It's not like it's a brand new school, just a new team, and most of the players should have had the opportunity for middle school ball the last few seasons. I think they'd be in the district with Lookout Valley, Whitwell, South Pittsburg and Marion, if Marion remains in Class A.

Or if you say something negative about sp............

Old Pirate says most of you fellers that have negative comments usually post of poor back ground aka Hemlock & usually intended to have racial overtones! The Pirates have a great tradition that continues for decades with occasional lean times when proper studding is over looked. Now as for Sale Creek, OP wishes you folkes the best & certainly there should be excitement surrounding the program!

They ought to go ahead and jump into varsity play, if they have sufficient equipment, etc. If they play jv, they will have to play two years of jv since all the teams will arrange home and away schedules-two years worth-for next season and they can't start in the middle of that. It's not like it's a brand new school, just a new team, and most of the players should have had the opportunity for middle school ball the last few seasons. I think they'd be in the district with Lookout Valley, Whitwell, South Pittsburg and Marion, if Marion remains in Class A.

I believe you are correct on all that. It will be 2 years JV And I agree they should just jump in.