Giles 3-0

Fairview 3-1

Hickman 2-2

Lewis Co. 1-2

Marshall 1-2

Summit 1-2

East Hickman 1-3

Spring Hill 0-4

Last week I went 4-0 picking Summit to get their first district win in school history. Coach Keesler has proven me wrong with the way he has improved his team each week. It seems if the QB stays healthy then they are very competitive. My Tigers finally got a win against Spring Hill it was nice to get in the win column and I hope Coach Pitts can build on that and move forward.

Game of the Week

Hickman Co. at Summit- The Bulldogs got shutout in their homecoming against a stingy Fairview defense. The Spartans got their first W in district play. This game should be a good one and probably will be over in the shortest amount of time since both teams like to keep it on the ground. I'll take Hickman winning in the 4th by a score of 28-13.

Other Games

Giles Co. vs. Spring Hill- The ole ball coach is going to be serving the 2nd game of his "suspension". This one will be over early and the Bobcats can rest up for a big test at the Brickyard the next week. Giles 56 Spring Hill 6

Marshall vs. Fairview- Looks like the Jackets are slowly turning things around. Their defense is one of the toughest in the district and they probably have the most playmakers but have been unable to blow people out like last season. For that reason I think my Tigers can hang tough the entire game, but will come up a little short. Fairview 28 Marshall Co. 21

The Fan Bases think they are a lot better than they are Game of the Week

East Hickman at Lewis- Both fan bases have unrealistic expectations. Both are subpar this season. This should be a very good game down til the end but Lewis will win out due to being the more physical of the two. Lewis Co. 35 East Hickman 28

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results after Week 4 of District Play

Page 4-0

Giles 3-0

Fairview 3-1

Hickman 2-2

Lewis Co. 1-2

Marshall 1-2

Summit 1-2

East Hickman 1-3

Spring Hill 0-4

Last week I went 4-0 picking Summit to get their first district win in school history. Coach Keesler has proven me wrong with the way he has improved his team each week. It seems if the QB stays healthy then they are very competitive. My Tigers finally got a win against Spring Hill it was nice to get in the win column and I hope Coach Pitts can build on that and move forward.

Game of the Week

Hickman Co. at Summit- The Bulldogs got shutout in their homecoming against a stingy Fairview defense. The Spartans got their first W in district play. This game should be a good one and probably will be over in the shortest amount of time since both teams like to keep it on the ground. I'll take Hickman winning in the 4th by a score of 28-13.

Other Games

Giles Co. vs. Spring Hill- The ole ball coach is going to be serving the 2nd game of his "suspension". This one will be over early and the Bobcats can rest up for a big test at the Brickyard the next week. Giles 56 Spring Hill 6

Marshall vs. Fairview- Looks like the Jackets are slowly turning things around. Their defense is one of the toughest in the district and they probably have the most playmakers but have been unable to blow people out like last season. For that reason I think my Tigers can hang tough the entire game, but will come up a little short. Fairview 28 Marshall Co. 21

East Hickman at Lewis- Both fan bases have unrealistic expectations. Both are subpar this season. This should be a very good game down til the end but Lewis will win out due to being the more physical of the two. Lewis Co. 35 East Hickman 28

I think LC will bounce back this week to win by 14+. Fairview will beat Marshall 31-10. You're right on with the Hickman game. Giles by as much as they want as quick as they want. Sure wish we could take some of those athletes off SH's team so they could win some ball games. :)

Page 4-0

Giles 3-0

Fairview 3-1

Hickman 2-2

Lewis Co. 1-2

Marshall 1-2

Summit 1-2

East Hickman 1-3

Spring Hill 0-4

Game of the Week

Other Games

Subpar? You'd be the one to recognize subpar wouldn't you? Can't wait for the MC game. You can bet the guys will be up for that one.

Page 4-0

Giles 3-0

Fairview 3-1

Hickman 2-2

Lewis Co. 1-2

Marshall 1-2

Summit 1-2

East Hickman 1-3

Spring Hill 0-4

Game of the Week

Other Games

Amazing to hear someone from marshall county talking about unrealistic expections, what a tool !!!!

15-1 on the season after another 4-0 week.

District Standings After Week 6

Page 4-0

Giles 4-0

Fairview 4-1

Hickman 3-2

Lewis Co. 2-2

Marshall 1-3

Summit 1-3

East Hickman 1-4

Spring Hill 0-5

No upsets this week as each team that was a favorite took care of business. No game was close. However this week, we have some quality match-ups and tough picks.

Game of the Week

Fairview @ Giles- If the Fairview team that beat Marshall tonight shows up in the Brickyard then it should be an exciting night. I don't think Fairview can beat Giles but they will actually test them for four quarters. Fairview will not be able to stop Giles Co.'s passing game. I say Al Cobb goes over 300 yards. Giles 35 Fairview 21

Other Games

Page at East Hickman- Patriots should roll easy as the wheels on the bus have fallen off in East Hickman. I see the typical East fans are bashing their coach. East doesn't win a game the rest of the year, the Patriots get back going after their bye week. Page 42 East 6

Lewis vs. Hickman- This is the 2nd best game of the night. Typically this match-up has been very physical. This will be a very tough game to decide who will win. I think Hickman wins late due to better coaching. Hickman 28 Lewis 20

Summit @ Marshall Co.- If our coaches ever decided to use our players to the best of their abilities then we would be winning more games, until then teams like Summit will hang around with us. But I'll take the Tigers with a 31-20 victory.

15-1 on the season after another 4-0 week.

District Standings After Week 6

Page 4-0

Giles 4-0

Fairview 4-1

Hickman 3-2

Lewis Co. 2-2

Marshall 1-3

Summit 1-3

East Hickman 1-4

Spring Hill 0-5

No upsets this week as each team that was a favorite took care of business. No game was close. However this week, we have some quality match-ups and tough picks.

Game of the Week

Fairview @ Giles- If the Fairview team that beat Marshall tonight shows up in the Brickyard then it should be an exciting night. I don't think Fairview can beat Giles but they will actually test them for four quarters. Fairview will not be able to stop Giles Co.'s passing game. I say Al Cobb goes over 300 yards. Giles 35 Fairview 21

Other Games

Page at East Hickman- Patriots should roll easy as the wheels on the bus have fallen off in East Hickman. I see the typical East fans are bashing their coach. East doesn't win a game the rest of the year, the Patriots get back going after their bye week. Page 42 East 6

Lewis vs. Hickman- This is the 2nd best game of the night. Typically this match-up has been very physical. This will be a very tough game to decide who will win. I think Hickman wins late due to better coaching. Hickman 28 Lewis 20

Summit @ Marshall Co.- If our coaches ever decided to use our players to the best of their abilities then we would be winning more games, until then teams like Summit will hang around with us. But I'll take the Tigers with a 31-20 victory.

Better coaching? Bobby Sharp is in the top ten winningest active coaches in Tennessee. He's got over 200 wins, and has been to the playoffs 23 of his 25 years. C'mon, better coaching?? I may not always agree with his play calling but the man has a game plan and is brilliant whether people want to give him credit or not.

Better coaching? Bobby Sharp is in the top ten winningest active coaches in Tennessee. He's got over 200 wins, and has been to the playoffs 23 of his 25 years. C'mon, better coaching?? I may not always agree with his play calling but the man has a game plan and is brilliant whether people want to give him credit or not.

There are no problems with Coach Sharp for sure. He runs his system. Right now he's our daddy! thumb[1].gif