rockwood@kingston

jacketfan82

rockwood is maybe the best 1-2 team in the state,kingston is 3-0 but the competition hasnt been great,this is kingstons first real test,i believe whoever wins the line of scrimmage will win this rivalry game.im taking kingston in a hard fought 21-13 win...

This one could get interesting......................

Rockwood will have to play similar to last Thursday in order to win.....minus the turnovers. Pound the ball inside, and control the clock.

On Defense, have to keep Brody Roberts in check......as they did with the McKamey kid last week.

Stop Roberts, and I believe you stop Kingston. Kingston has yet to play a team with a pulse, so maybe if RW can punch em in the mouth, they might make some mistakes.

Too early to make a prediction.

Back in the summer, I heard one of the Rockwood asst. coaches making his brag that Rockwood would have 9 wins and 1 loss during the regular season. He bragged a little to soon as 1 win and 3 losses (after 4 games) is a fer cry from 9 wins and 1 loss and they have some tough games coming down the pike!

You need to show before you crow!

I WILL BE THE ROCKWOOD FAN THAT SAYS WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING BUT TO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR A HEAD COACHING CHANGE AT ROCKWOOD HIGH SCHOOL I LIKE WEBB GOOD GUY BUT HE IS LIKE PHILLIP FULMER TOWARD THE END OF HIS STAY AT TENN WILL NOT CHANGE WITH THE TIMES WE SEEN LAST NIGHT IF ARE BOYS KNOW HOW TO DO MORE THAN RUN LAST NIGHT WE WOULD HAVE WON THAT BALL GAME, THE WING T ANT FOOLING NO ONE ANYMORE ...... IM JUST TIRED OF LOOKING AT ARE BOYS WALKING OFF THE FIELD HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE WEBB GOT OUT COACHED AGAIN