TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

I wouldn't go that far .

Your obviously a parent. SP IS NOT ready for the Gmen. If you really think SP is then your oblivious. It will be a good game come playoffs IF South Pitt gets the TRAIN running on all cylinders but they aren't there yet. Im just being honest. They need more time and right now Gordysville is the best team. So Pitt has had 3 muffins thus far and two of them scored a lot of points. Yes we scored tons but look who it was against. This is not the year to be bragging and yapping this early in the season. If it was then of all people TRAINTRACKS would be all over it. Contests to the gordysville!! Big win to finally beat TC no matter how down they are.

Guest Termite

Chicken county lite finna get smoked! icon_cool.gif

Well, as Jeff Spicoli said ....... "gnarly dude".

Or as mom says........"put that in your pipe and smoke it"

"lite"???..... taste great ....less filling..........played great...gave a drilling !!!!!

IBy the way, did somebody stop and get snoballs of the Carthage bridge ledge? I know I saw him there on the way home.

"lite"???..... taste great ....less filling..........played great...gave a drilling !!!!!

IBy the way, did somebody stop and get snoballs of the Carthage bridge ledge? I know I saw him there on the way home.

I think they got him down, but he wasn't that upset about the loss. He was upset that he got called a democrat.wub.png

Your obviously a parent. SP IS NOT ready for the Gmen. If you really think SP is then your oblivious. It will be a good game come playoffs IF South Pitt gets the TRAIN running on all cylinders but they aren't there yet. Im just being honest. They need more time and right now Gordysville is the best team. So Pitt has had 3 muffins thus far and two of them scored a lot of points. Yes we scored tons but look who it was against. This is not the year to be bragging and yapping this early in the season. If it was then of all people TRAINTRACKS would be all over it. Contests to the gordysville!! Big win to finally beat TC no matter how down they are.

I agree...Gorgonsville is probably gonna get a championship this year...they are BIG...and...NASTY...FAST...they got it all this year. They have an easy schedule from here on out. They can rest there 1st stringers and have everybody healthy for the playoffs. Go get ANOTHER GOLD BALL FOR REGION 4!!!!!!!!

I can't see TC getting by uFCA or BB or Knocks Cheaters Grace SCHOOL FOR ATHLETICS.

I haven't sen Creasy win a game we were supposed to lose yet...I have Clint win "unwinnable" games before...hmmm

Well, as Jeff said ....... "gnarly dude".

i've been going to that bridge everyday since last saturday to count all the floaters that kept popping up throughout the week. thought i saw you swim ashore at least 3 times. :roflol:

tough loss for a young jacket team. great win for g-ville, you guys need to stay focused and win state this year, or this win will be the only thing you have to talk about. :thumb:

termite, what week will carthage schedule us next year? or do we have to lose to gordonsville twice? :roflolk:

What are u doing on a TC thread terdmite? Mommy wouldn't let you sleep with her tonight? roflolk.gifroflolk.gif

I agree...Gorgonsville is probably gonna get a championship this year...they are BIG...and...NASTY...FAST...they got it all this year. They have an easy schedule from here on out. They can rest there 1st stringers and have everybody healthy for the playoffs. Go get ANOTHER GOLD BALL FOR REGION 4!!!!!!!!

I can't see TC getting by uFCA or BB or Knocks Cheaters Grace SCHOOL FOR ATHLETICS.

I haven't sen Creasy win a game we were supposed to lose yet...I have Clint win "unwinnable" games before...hmmm

So Pitt will cause them plenty of problems on defense. It's just with that many SR's and SP D being young Gordysville has to have upper hand. One thing is they won't see speed like we have until us but with great line play you can bottle it up. Lots of things could happen between now and then injuries seeding etc. Plus which team keeps improving. One thing about SP will b their competition last half of season will have them battle tested and ready or on injured reserve. Signal, Knox Grace, Boyd, Polk, and the Ga School will all be much better than anyone else see's overall. Time will tell