North Greene vs. South Greene

budkilmer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of the cross county rivalaries. South Greene is Way down, North Greene is way up. I'm taking the Huskies in this one.

If NG doesn't beat them this year.....they may never beat them. NG will continue getting better, and apparently SG is going in the opposite direction and have been for a few years now.

Its been a LONG time since NG beat SG. None of the current players for either team were probobaly even alive last time it happened. SG took a lump again Friday from CG. But....CG is 3-0...Unicoi is 2-1....Rockwood is legit....So how down really are the Rebels? Their losses havent been to slouches. What can be expected from NG and SG this friday night?

Its been a LONG time since NG beat SG. None of the current players for either team were probobaly even alive last time it happened. SG took a lump again Friday from CG. But....CG is 3-0...Unicoi is 2-1....Rockwood is legit....So how down really are the Rebels? Their losses havent been to slouches. What can be expected from NG and SG this friday night?

CG is 3-0 because of their schedule (3 weak teams). Rockwood is legit. Unicoi may just win 1 more game.

I am not sure if SG has ever lost to NG.

I am not sure if SG has ever lost to NG.

I know NG has never won a County Championship. There have been some years where CD and WG have won it and I wonder if it has happened in one of those years. NG has their best chance to win a County Championship this year too.

Toss up. Hard to say anything beyond that. NG opponents are a collective 1-7 on the year, while SG opponents are 6-3. Their records could partly be because of the level of compitition they've played. I haven't seen NG play, but I did see SG play CG. The Gap could've hung a hundred on them (literally). It was 53-6 with 4 minutes left in the 2nd. I have never saw a SG team that was this 'down', the odd thing was that they seemed to have from outward appearences athletic looking skill players.