Top 5 1A schools as of now?

TheNewGuy

I never say that. SP hasn't been good as far as SP standards go since 2007. Facts are facts and the SP teams from the past 3 years and now this year are simply average SP teams. Those teams that beat SP the past few seasons played better and had less turnovers. Period, end of discussion. They were better that day and that day is the only one that counts.

Thank you

Wayne County was 10-0 and had to travel in their Quad, now that's a real joke. T$$AA playoff systems total BS. And don't act like winnig your District is some amazing accomplishment you only have 4 teams in it and rarely are the others good.

Actually, Polk County, Boyd Buch,, GCA, Signal would run Perry County into the turf. In most years your probably wouldn't want any part of Sequatchie County and this year I doubt you could beat Lookout Valley.

Im gonna say it this way. Every year the west expects to see SP in the final game. Lets face it the Pirates are a power house year after year . No one is argueing that point. But what is frustrating is that when a team from the West beats them , which has happened 2 of the last 3 title games, we hear all this crap about how SP didnt play well or that the best team did not win. Dang man some of yall are just sore losers. I know that the east has great teams but so does the west. I think what we want is for those who post this crap is to extend a hand and say good game yall deserve the win instead of all this bs about SP wining 9 outa 10 games played between the 2 teams. Saying crap like mirical catches and blaming the defensive cord for stuff tha the opposing team just executed better. I know yall have a proud and sucessful program .You have my respect for that. But come on ....when you get beat by a team that just outplayed you or is just better ....admitt it.

When you don't play well in a state championship, you generally get beat. You sure has heck didn't route us. To hear many of your fans and Onion City, you would think SP got mercy ruled in '09. SP probably has more silver balls than anyone in the state, but they have only been routed once and that was by Brentwood Academy.

When you don't play well in a state championship, you generally get beat. You sure has heck didn't route us. To hear many of your fans and Onion City, you would think SP got mercy ruled in '09. SP probably has more silver balls than anyone in the state, but they have only been routed once and that was by Brentwood Academy.

Dude im really tired of going over it. Lets both just move on.

Didnt know anything about yall then. But I did watch yall beat Lake County At Vandy. what year was that? 93 or 94?

That would have been 1994. South Pitt went 14-1 and beat a Jewell Flowers lead Lake County team. Marion County and Eric Westmoreland beat us 6-0 the first game of that season. They went 15-0 and won the state championship in 2A.