Top 5 1A schools as of now?

TheNewGuy

That's rediculous. WC was by far a much better team. They dominated the entire game. How can you say SP got out coached when they flat out got out played. Get over yourself.

Dude thats exactly what they said in 09 too. Not all SP posters but there were a few. Let me ask you....Have they said if they played WC 10 times that SP would win 9 out of those 10 times? Just curious. Some of those guys are just very sore losers. Not all. Its really pathetic.

WC did not dominate that game. No question they were the better team that day, but dominated? Hardly. Sp was on the goaline ready to score and take the lead early in the 4th. 1A should look at SP as Tiger was looked at in his prime. Did he win all the majors? No, but he sure was someone to be reckoned with every time. That is SP, we have to be reckoned with every year.

Dude thats exactly what they said in 09 too. Not all SP posters but there were a few. Let me ask you....Have they said if they played WC 10 times that SP would win 9 out of those 10 times? Just curious. Some of those guys are just very sore losers. Not all. Its really pathetic.

You forget about all the Onion City posters talk about the beat down y'all put on SP even though it took a FG at the last second to win by 2 pts.

That's rediculous. WC was by far a much better team. They dominated the entire game. How can you say SP got out coached when they flat out got out played. Get over yourself.

Wayne played a perfect game and made some miracle catches. They definitely played as a team. SP played well at times but blew it a few times on sloppy play and penalties. To say Wayne dominated the entire game is b.s. It was 14 to 14 at the half. SP set a state record pass play in the first half. QB threw out of his own endzone, hit the receiver at the 40, a stiff arm and he takes it to the house, 98 yards. Late in the game SP is 1st and goal with the score 20-14 and melted down resulting in a 14 point swing the other direction.

Edited by rlh

Who really cares what happened last year or the year before or the year before. Especially since the majority or your teams were not there anyway and get mad if you want to the majority of your teams want be there this year either. Keep betting against one of these days you will be right but your going to lose more that you win.

Let me tell you one thing no matter where you play you have to beat the best to be the best. Yes I have read that excuse that has been thrown around and don't agree with it. Waynw County did not have a better team but our defensive coach was a hindrance and was out coached. But the coaches I guess are part of the team. I will say this we won our district and traveled most of the playoffs. That was a joke.

Wayne County was 10-0 and had to travel in their Quad, now that's a real joke. T$$AA playoff systems total BS. And don't act like winnig your District is some amazing accomplishment you only have 4 teams in it and rarely are the others good.

Wayne County was 10-0 and had to travel in their Quad, now that's a real joke. T$$AA playoff systems total BS. And don't act like winnig your District is some amazing accomplishment you only have 4 teams in it and rarely are the others good.

I never say much, but someone from Perry County isn't in a position to trash talk SP. I mean really? Are you serious? I am harsher toward SP than anyone, but your statement about SP? WoW!

Where am I talking trash? I'm simply stating facts. What school I'm from serves no purpose in the post I made. The reasons SP is so good year in and year out has a lot to do with your 4 team District. You have 3 games you have to play then you load the rest of your schedule with tough competition to prepare for playoffs. It's really a brilliant strategy, but don't go trying to make us think you winning a 4 team district is an amazing feat.

Im gonna say it this way. Every year the west expects to see SP in the final game. Lets face it the Pirates are a power house year after year . No one is argueing that point. But what is frustrating is that when a team from the West beats them , which has happened 2 of the last 3 title games, we hear all this crap about how SP didnt play well or that the best team did not win. Dang man some of yall are just sore losers. I know that the east has great teams but so does the west. I think what we want is for those who post this crap is to extend a hand and say good game yall deserve the win instead of all this bs about SP wining 9 outa 10 games played between the 2 teams. Saying crap like mirical catches and blaming the defensive cord for stuff tha the opposing team just executed better. I know yall have a proud and sucessful program .You have my respect for that. But come on ....when you get beat by a team that just outplayed you or is just better ....admitt it.

I never say that. SP hasn't been good as far as SP standards go since 2007. Facts are facts and the SP teams from the past 3 years and now this year are simply average SP teams. Those teams that beat SP the past few seasons played better and had less turnovers. Period, end of discussion. They were better that day and that day is the only one that counts.

I never say that. SP hasn't been good as far as SP standards go since 2007. Facts are facts and the SP teams from the past 3 years and now this year are simply average SP teams. Those teams that beat SP the past few seasons played better and had less turnovers. Period, end of discussion. They were better that day and that day is the only one that counts.

If they've been average, that doesn't say much about their competition the past 3 years to get to the title game.