Top 5 1A schools as of now?

TheNewGuy

How about this. To be the man you have to beat the man. At least that is what slick Ric always says so until we get Wayne Co back they should be considered the best. Unless someone has already dispatched them but until Gordonsville beats us, guess what I don't care how many seniors, robots, termanators, D1 prospects or whatever they have or claim to have. Until they beat us they are below us. PERIOD

How about this. To be the man you have to beat the man. At least that is what slick Ric always says so until we get Wayne Co back they should be considered the best. Unless someone has already dispatched them but until Gordonsville beats us, guess what I don't care how many seniors, robots, termanators, D1 prospects or whatever they have or claim to have. Until they beat us they are below us. PERIOD

Blah, Blah, Blah.roflol.gif

Wayne Co. has only won one game, so they've been knocked off.

You guys were the 1st runner up last year, so I guess that makes you the man by default. I gues You're 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Either way, more than likely at some point it will come down to SP and Gville.

We will find out who's the man. woooooooooooooooooo!

Blah, Blah, Blah.roflol.gif

Wayne Co. has only won one game, so they've been knocked off.

You guys were the 1st runner up last year, so I guess that makes you the man by default. I gues You're 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Either way, more than likely at some point it will come down to SP and Gville.

We will find out who's the man. woooooooooooooooooo!

That's all I'm saying Polls are for teams that have never been there before. It will all work it's way out and we will enjoy seeing you down here this year. Oh yeah see if you can get your guys to jump on the P again that worked out well for you didnt it.

A lot of football to be played before that possibility happens. Who knows where or if the teams would play. The east has another very good team from Monroe County. Neither one of these teams better sleep on "The Nation" this season. Gordonsville has 25 seniors. This should be their year.

There's not a 1A playoff team in Monroe County, you must be talking bout the one in Loudon County...

That's all I'm saying Polls are for teams that have never been there before. It will all work it's way out and we will enjoy seeing you down here this year. Oh yeah see if you can get your guys to jump on the P again that worked out well for you didnt it.

I'll be the first to say that I thought jumping on the P was a bad move as soon as it happened. And, you don't know for sure that we'll play in SP this year. We shouldn't lose anymore, and you guys still have some tough matchups left. So, I hope to see you in Gville again this year.

A lot of football to be played before that possibility happens. Who knows where or if the teams would play. The east has another very good team from Monroe County. Neither one of these teams better sleep on "The Nation" this season. Gordonsville has 25 seniors. This should be their year.

That would be Loudon county sir. Edited by orngnblk

Do you play for SP? You might get a dose of humble pie this week. I hope not, but let's be realistic.

no I don't play for the pirates but did in the past. Yes we have a rough stretch of games coming up in what I would say is one of the toughest schedules there is around here. I just wonder if we do lose one of them will we finally get credit for losing to a much bigger school like gordonsville and their 25 seniors did