DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

No sour grapes at all. SC won the game. Congratulations. I'm not trying to stir up Gordonsville vs SC again. Let's save that for next year. I was merely trying to say that some of the SC posters seem to be taking DC for granted. This does not look like DC teams of the past.

I am a Gordonsville graduate but live in Dekalb county so I have a tiny little dog in this fight. Good luck to both teams.

C'mon Croz........the best team DC has EVER had? What does that say? I believe that was also said a few years ago with Poteete and Abrams.

Scrimmage game? We've talked about scrimmages before. I get it....either G-ville beat them or scrimmaged them tough, and the same with LA, so G-ville played SC close and LA beat SC so, DC will win. Either that or your heart is with DC because they got one of them common average everyday Tigers for a mascot.

We'll see......May beat SC because they are much improved.with impressive wins over White Co, Warren Co, Cannon Co, and Celina and being so battle tested, they may have something for us.

Kinda wish SC had been challenged before this game.icon_e_biggrin.gif

I saw DC several times when they had Edwards and Poteete. That was all they had.

This year they are more balanced all the way around, including the line and defense.

We scrimmaged DC the past few years, and they didn't fare too well.

This year was different. I don't go by scrimmage "scores" but as a team they looked good.

In the past, they would have a good passing game, but nothing else.

Like I said, they're all around better.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the Owls win, but I think it's a taller order than most SC fans think.

Dekalb Co is a suped up Jackson Co. No matter how hard they try, they just can't beat Smith County.

C'mon glover........you know better.

I'm not thinking souped up....I'm thinking more like a Upperman with 2x4 blocks in the rear shocks and a cherry bomb muffler. Looks good....sounds good......we'll see how she runs Friday night..icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't ever tell though......MC got us year before last........and would have never thought that.

Edited by Termite