Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Classic deflection there. Yes we had two transfers. One is eligible to play now and one has to sit out a year per TSSAA rules. Unlike you we know how to abide by the rules.

Once again very sad situation when winning is that important that you can't accept blame for wrong doings. Whose fault was it again for the first infraction??

blah,blah blah,blah blah!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what Giles coach did or did not do, ofc Giles fans are going to back him 100%.....he's their coach, thats what a winning team does. They back their coach players and school 100%. If the coach did any wrong doing, TSSAA will punish him accordingly, and if he did not do any wrongings according to their rules, then I guess he gets another ring this season. BUT cowboy, complaining on here to Giles fans about it on every post that Giles gets put into, is not going to help your case any. Besides...rules are made to be broken. GET OVER IT. So they started practice a little early? Like a week or two made the difference in them being THAT much better than every other team. Jealousy will get you nowhere....get off here cowboy, and go help coach at Marshall...they need all the help they can get in that department.

"the rest of the story" is something you'll probably never hear.our team and bobcat fans are backing our coach 100%.

Because y'all are stupid. Stupid people support other stupid people, that's how it works. Indy, he had the option to quit, he chose to be selfish and quite possibly will now be banned from the playoffs. You have to sleep in rhe bed you make.

The first was ours and we paid the price for it. So why don't you give us the facts about this one? And I said facts. So how did Indy find

these two transfers????

icon_question.gif

LOL Paid the price??? I don't call getting your spring practice taken away, when you had already been practicing weeks before, paying the price!!!! Blow your smoke up someone else's ####.

Who cares what Giles coach did or did not do, ofc Giles fans are going to back him 100%.....he's their coach, thats what a winning team does. They back their coach players and school 100%. If the coach did any wrong doing,

TSSAA will punish him accordingly, and if he did

not do any wrongings according to their rules,

then I guess he gets another ring this season.

BUT cowboy, complaining on here to Giles fans

about it on every post that Giles gets put into, is

not going to help your case any. Besides...rules

are made to be broken. GET OVER IT. So they

started practice a little early? Like a week or two

made the difference in them being THAT much

better than every other team. Jealousy will get

you nowhere....get off here cowboy, and go help

coach at Marshall...they need all the help they

can get in that department.

Bulldog, take your crush elsewhere. You obviously know NOTHING of the situation, so posts like that make you sound ridiculous. I know OC personally, so yes, I know of what I speak.

Because y'all are stupid. Stupid people support other stupid people, that's how it works. Indy, he had the option to quit, he chose to be selfish and quite possibly will now be banned from the playoffs. You have to sleep in rhe bed you make.

and i support u fully! you seem to know 50% of the story,but the other 50% you don't know is why OC. is getting our full support ! i personally believe he is innocent of any wrongdoing! tick tock.

LOL Paid the price??? I don't call getting your spring practice taken away, when you had already been practicing weeks before, paying the price!!!! Blow your smoke up someone else's ####.

That right there proves you know absolutely nothing. The team did not practice, a simple fact. The other fact is that some Marshall Co players wanted out of that worthless system you have over there. And heavens forbid someone tell them the tssaa rules. Im willing to bet if they wanted out bad enough to contact GC they surely contacted some other schools as well. So tell how is it that MC players call around the mid state offering their services and the tssaa is simply going to turn a blind eye to that. I don't think so.

I read these boards often during football season; and so there is no confusion, I did graduate from GCHS. Although this will look like my first post, it is not. I once had an account that has since been deleted. But, I wanted to chime in on a topic that one poster seems to not be able to let go.

Was there a rule broken? Most likely there was. Will there be a punishment? Perhaps there will be. Will it be severe? Who knows, we are talking about the TSSAA and I will never pretend to understand what they are thinking.

My question is in regard to the alleged rule violation and the student involved. The TSSAA rule states:

Section 17. Athletic recruiting is prohibited. Athletic recruiting is the use of influence on a student or the parents

or guardians of a student, by any person(s) directly or indirectly associated with the school, to secure or retain a

student for athletic purposes. In the event that there is a violation of this rule, there shall be a penalty against the

school, and the student(s) who was the subject of the violation shall be ineligible for a minimum of one year.

The penalty and any additional period of ineligibility beyond the one-year minimum will be determined by the

Executive Director based on a consideration of the number of violations involved, the number of student-athletes

involved, the nature of the violation(s), the individual(s) responsible for the violation(s), and the extent to which the

violation may have been knowing, deliberate, or in reckless disregard of the provisions of this rule and the

commentary that accompanies this rule.

I bolded the part I question. Does this mean the player from Marshall is ineligible to play for one year, and if so, is he currently playing? Or does he actually have to transfer before becoming ineligible? Just seems like an odd part of the rule to me.

One other thing. CulleokaCowboy- do you really have this much dislike and hate for Giles County football program? Or is it just for OC? You seem to be getting great fulfillment from the prospect of a Giles punishment. I can't imagine the level of your ecstasy should an actual punishment be handed down. It is a small and piety man that takes pleasure in the pain of others! When you see a dead animal in the roadway, do you run over it again to make sure it is dead? Most of your post make me question your mental well-being and stability.

Oh by the way Giles 56 - Marshall 6

I bolded the part I question. Does this mean the player from Marshall is ineligible to play for one year, and if so, is he currently playing? Or does he actually have to transfer before becoming ineligible? Just seems like an odd part of the rule to me.

The whole thing is odd. Nobody did any recruiting, nobody looked for or sought out a player to come to GC.

There is something fishy with the whole thing. There's a whole lot of green envy out there pushing this, and jmo..none of it has anything to do with violations.