Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

That was my thoughts on it too WOMG, Marshall has the potential there, they have some talent there.... I'm just wondering if they've gotten the coaching kinks out yet. That is what is killing them. Not the talent or the players. What about Giles? Did the team have a good week of practice without the head coach? It could turn out to be a good game.... If Marshall comes out wanting it bad enough. Still say Giles wins by atleast 3-4 scores. Who knows though, somebody keep me posted on it!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a way with saying certain things are gonna happen that never do, your worthless.

Tell me one thing I've ever said that was going to happen that hasn't........just one. I'm pretty much batting 1.000 right now. Let me refresh your memory......I said back in august that OC cheated and would be investigated and dealt with. Check, check and tomorrow morning, check. I'm listening......and waiting.

Nice to see a true supporter. Tell them to strap it up. Giles has been hit. Giles will deliver. Ask Russellville or Greeneville. And trust me your

not in that league. Marshall has some great

playmakers for sure. The question is how will

the coaches use them?

ph34r.png

Lol, Greeneville? I watched that game, a few times.......they physically manhandled y'all, much like Marshall did in the regular season last year. So I don't think you should be telling people to ask them.