Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Suspension upheld, should have been for rest of the season. Probation and a lot o other petty stuff that Giles will not adhere to. I wonder which house OC will be hiding in tonight watching the game with his headset? Or he might hide out on the pressbox........one thing is certain, he'll be somewhere watching it. The man doesn't know how to follow rules, he's proven that time, and time, and time again!!!!!

He's been a sitting in the car watching Marshall practice all week. Of course you wouldn't know that since you were not there....icon_e_surprised.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not having a vested interest in the whole ordeal involving Coach O'Connor... It seems the punishment is more serious than one might think ,, The lost practice time is crucial..

The fact in the report that the contact was initiated by the Marshall County player proves 1 thing for sure ... Great High School coaches at places like Giles Co. , Greeneville, Maryville, Alcoa. ... etc... don't HAVE to recruit .. The program they built recruits itself ,,,,

"Best wishes to all and to all a good night "

Not having a vested interest in the whole ordeal involving Coach O'Connor... It seems the punishment is more serious than one might think ,, The lost practice time is crucial..

The fact in the report that the contact was initiated by the Marshall County player proves 1 thing for sure ... Great High School coaches at places like Giles Co. , Greeneville, Maryville, Alcoa. ... etc... don't HAVE to recruit .. The program they built recruits itself ,,,,

Practice! Practice! Man we talking about practice. Please!!

I agree with you Hawse, places that do win do not have to "go out" and recruit. Players come to them wanting to win. Now, to hear Cowboy McClanahan talk you would think OC went to the kids door, took him to dinner, bought him gifts and gave him a bunch of cash. As a MC alum I never knew Coach Mac had such a ill will towards yalls head coach (Giles). Call me crazy but we (Marshall) might have a chance, though very slim, tonight. The talk around town is the kids are extra pumped for this game.

I'm getting this quote framed....+100

Nice art work on our field Marshall. Just keep stirring the pot.........icon_e_wink.gif

Its Marshall County, what else would you expect. If MC thinks this Giles team will have a misstep in OC's absents, they have another thing coming. Osteen and Beddingfield know how to control a game just as well. I just hope they listen to Big joe and keep the petal to the floor till the last buzzer. Tonight is a great oppourtunity to silence the haters!

What about that giles county defense?... Looking for another shut out tommorw.

Another shut out? I'm pretty sure HC went 80 yards last week in one drive and put 6 points on the board in first quarter and we were the first team to make you punt. But i give respect GC is a really good team and good coaches. They figured out how to stop our running game after that drive.