RIVERDALE @ SIEGEL

GREENMULE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great crowd! Thanks everyone for supporting high school sports! Great job Siegel! Awesome atmosphere. Fun game to watch. I think there was over 900 yards of offense? I think the chain crew may have started getting cramps icon_e_smile.gif This was a tennis match played at the speed of arena football. Siegel broke Riverdale's serve more than my Warriors were able to break the Stars'. I hope we can both stay healthy and hopefully get to see the sequel again down the road.

Edited by davidlimbaugh

Upper view Highlights from the Thursday Night match up are ready...I got a few clips from tonight's gig...get those up shortly...enjoy...

I did get the Cousin take-away on my view from pressbox shot...I will show that clip also...

Here is upper view shot by my wife Judy...

she is getting better...only missed one big play tonight...it was only a four yard run she missed ...but at the end of the day...she has a lot better wide shot than I do...I tend to get tight on my upper shot...