Signal at Grundy, this could get interesting....

DelTavian

This is just my opinion. Signal will win this game by at least 3 td's. I think that boy that Sp knocked out that was a freshman, Maynord or something like that would have helped tremendously for Grundy. The Rhea boy for Grundy is a good tough ball player. I believe he now is playing qb and it limits there big play potential I think.

I believe Bledsoe fumbled twice or something in the fourth quarter to give Signal a big win. Its going to be a tight game. I don't think anyone wins this one by three td's. Edited by jackbacker2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri. Sep. 7 icon-game12.gif at Whitwell W 37-0 Fri. Aug. 31 icon-game12.gif vs. Sequatchie County W 35-14 Fri. Aug. 24 icon-game12.gif vs. #1 South Pittsburg L 25-58 Fri. Aug. 17 icon-game12.gif at #19 Marion County

L 19-20

It will be interesting for about a half! Signal wins this one by 2 TD'S.

You could have posted SM's scores and then explained how they are going to score that many td's friday. they have been dominated and have struggled on offense. Don't tell me about Bledsoe, because it was 14-7 at the end of the third. Talk is cheap. and that is all sm has going for them right now.

You could have posted SM's scores and then explained how they are going to score that many td's friday. they have been dominated and have struggled on offense. Don't tell me about Bledsoe, because it was 14-7 at the end of the third. Talk is cheap. and that is all sm has going for them right now.

Calm down big guy, just my thoughts, have no dog in the fight. I did check Grundy's schedule and scores Saw no Blackman, East Hamilton, and yes no Tyner. I did see South Pitt, beat you up pretty good, but that was it. You don't play there schedule. But I tell you what I do, if you win I come on here and tell you how great you are. I don't think anybody cares what the score is at the end of the 3rd, better teams wear you down and beat you in the 4th.

Calm down big guy, just my thoughts, have no dog in the fight. I did check Grundy's schedule and scores Saw no Blackman, East Hamilton, and yes no Tyner. I did see South Pitt, beat you up pretty good, but that was it. You don't play there schedule. But I tell you what I do, if you win I come on here and tell you how great you are. I don't think anybody cares what the score is at the end of the 3rd, better teams wear you down and beat you in the 4th.

Well I don't play them this week. So that bet is out.