Milan vs. South Gibson

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop calling Milan a powerhouse. They are not and have not been since the late 90's. It is a slap in the face to programs that are a True Powerhouse such as Maryville, CAK, Alcoa. And for South Gibson don't get the big head I'm sure their are a few teams in the East that would love to Mercy you by the 2nd quarter and they would.

Go back to sleep TROLL!!!!!

Milan football was not anywhere close to their A-game. Yes, congrats to SGC. Milan will be back and ready to play in the playoffs and be ready for Corliss Milan he has been out and he is coming for the Walden brothers. SGC wanted that game and they got it but nobody can say it was a "butt whooping" it happened one game. Milan's arrogance has been bad in the past but this year it was not. It was a wake up call and they will come back bigger, better, and stronger. But I will say congrats to SGC and mostly to the Walden brothers.

Milan football was not anywhere close to their A-game. Yes, congrats to SGC. Milan will be back and ready to play in the playoffs and be ready for Corliss Milan he has been out and he is coming for the Walden brothers. SGC wanted that game and they got it but nobody can say it was a "butt whooping" it happened one game. Milan's arrogance has been bad in the past but this year it was not. It was a wake up call and they will come back bigger, better, and stronger. But I will say congrats to SGC and mostly to the Walden brothers.

When is big Corliss coming back and what was his injury???

The problem I see with this Milan team is that they are 1-dimensional and they do not have the speedsters that can stretch the field. We can't complete a pass. Coming into last night, our qb was about 40% on completions for the year. He is probably less then that now. In the past we have also had a guy or two that could take it to the house in the blink of an eye. With Kevious Finch graduating early and Trey Belew not playing football, we don't have that. Opposing teams can key in on Arkel and Bryson because they know that is all we have.

The problem I see with this Milan team is that they are 1-dimensional and they do not have the speedsters that can stretch the field. We can't complete a pass. Coming into last night, our qb was about 40% on completions for the year. He is probably less then that now. In the past we have also had a guy or two that could take it to the house in the blink of an eye. With Kevious Finch graduating early and Trey Belew not playing football, we don't have that. Opposing teams can key in on Arkel and Bryson because they know that is all we have.

Corliss comes back the week of Martin which is a big game that we need. He is ready to play and will work hard maybe on both sides of the ball. Keonte Patterson is a speedster and possibly might be coming back within the next 2 games. Kristen McKinney is fast but young and small. Our qb had a lot of pressure put on him and when he calmed down and just played his game it was much better. The game should have been better for Milan. There were little mental errors that could have been avoided but every team has a bad game. The kicker had a rough game but I know every Milan football player strives to be better. When the playoffs come around Milan is out for revenge.

By your response I see you agree with me since that's all you replied. Not Trolling just stating facts. I hate to see teams that play in a weak division and do good get the title "Powerhouse". Oh but Milan wins the division and makes the playoffs all the time. That's all I hear. If Milan was in Alcoas division lets see them even make the playoff.

Go back to sleep TROLL!!!!!

No, the only reason that was all I said in response was because your comments were stupid. Yes, Alcoa is better than Milan and so is CAK and a few other 3A teams this year. But year in and out, Milan is better than the majority of teams in 3A and their tradition speaks for itself. Everyone, not just Milan fans, see how idiotic your comments are. So I will not comment further, there is really no need.

Teams are keying in on Arkel and TJ. Bryson however they are still moving the ball Its working. Why waste a man who is willing ready and wanting to take off running with the ball. We all know the pass would be questionable. Rest assured that is not all we have. We do have speed in a few players who arent getting to run at this time for whatever reason, but Im sure we will see more from these players as season progresses.

This little loss for Milan will knock that cockiness down a little! There not as unbeatable and great as they thought! Baaaahahaha! icon_e_smile.gif

and still there are no marks on my neck lil dude. milan beat theirself and medina knows it. a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. come playoffs milan will slaughter medina if they are unlucky enough to play the dawgs. dawgs will and always will be the measuring stick in west tenn football.

Haha all Milan can do is tlk about what is to come in the playoffs man u just got beat .. U tlk about how u will slaughter somebody and then u get beat by them and all u can say is what is gonna happen next time ..

Well next time when medina beats the DAWGS again there won't be a next time after

That time .. Hahah Milan people trip me out .. Can't wait to hear what y'all have to say week 9 when u come down to college street

Haha all Milan can do is tlk about what is to come in the playoffs man u just got beat .. U tlk about how u will slaughter somebody and then u get beat by them and all u can say is what is gonna happen next time ..

Well next time when medina beats the DAWGS again there won't be a next time after

That time .. Hahah Milan people trip me out .. Can't wait to hear what y'all have to say week 9 when u come down to college street

enjoy your trip. can't wait either. miLan=4 gold & 4 silver. covington= zilch. gotta admit when you beat milan it is something to brag about because it don't happen very often in west tenn. MILAN IS WEST TENN FOOTBALL!---DIG IT---!! Edited by thedawg44

enjoy your trip. can't wait either. miLan=4 gold & 4 silver. covington= zilch. gotta admit when you beat milan it is something to brag about because it don't happen very often in west tenn. MILAN IS WEST TENN FOOTBALL!---DIG IT---!!

Why can't you admit that Milan just got beat? Nobody has said that SGC dominated Milan, but they did BEAT Milan. Both teams made mistakes and both teams played hard! Not to bad for a 2nd year program. Good luck Milan and SGC! I would love to see ya'll meet again if the 2nd meeting is anything like the first!