Hampton vs Hancock....NOT?

uknoit2

Do I understand the DOGS have an extra week to prepare for Johnson County (not that we need a extra week) because Hancock has forfeited this game? If so, I really hate to hear this....Hancock is sure a long drive but I don't wish any program to be in that situation

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I understand the DOGS have an extra week to prepare for Johnson County (not that we need a extra week) because Hancock has forfeited this game? If so, I really hate to hear this....Hancock is sure a long drive but I don't wish any program to be in that situation

I hate the situation for Hancock and I also hate we don't get to play. I think it hurts a teams rhythm and we were really starting to click. I also think our jvs could have gained some good experience. You can practice until the cows come home but on the field experience is the best teacher. I just hope the kids stay motivated and prepares hard for the next one..

Hey I hope this isn't true but I'm sure we would like conformation if it is.either way I will be wherever the dogs are. If They go to Hancock so will I, if not I stay home. no one else I wanna go see. I hate if the boys dob't get to play I to believe it is not good to have a week off after season starts. Kinda like a car, It's better to use it than leave it in the driveway. not good for any part of it.

Edited by scorpiosme

So I guess it's officially cancelled, hate it for both teams, especially Hancock Co. fans and players

Hancock Co. forfeits Week-4 tilt to Hampton

By Rick Sheek

icon-print.png

Reigning kingpin Hampton has moved back atop the Mountain East Conference standings, and it’s only the middle of the week.

Mike Lunsford, coach of the Bulldogs, got a phone call from Hancock County’s Pat Lindelow. The Indians have forfeited Friday night’s scheduled football game in Sneedville.

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1