South Pittsburg against Signal Mount(Grider against this Price man)

Roy Dillard

Any estimates on the size of the crowd?

I garuntee you between last week and this week, Grider should have got enough money to buy another pair of head phones after he broke his the other week for slamming them on the durn ground. It should only cost 5 dollars to get into Griders stadium next game. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you between last week and this week, Grider should have got enough money to buy another pair of head phones after he broke his the other week for slamming them on the durn ground. It should only cost 5 dollars to get into Griders stadium next game. You think im joking but im not.

SP is a huge money game. Maybe that grider man can get a pair. Hopefully, he will let you ride for free on the next bus trip.

....and congrats to Chase Frame tonight on making all his P.A.Ts..Don't know when the last time we had a kicker do that.

VERY TRUE....and we all may have seen a different outcome in this game had Grider not chosen to go for 2 in the 2nd quarter already up 20-13 kick the exta point go up 8.to me that was a very Bad call.that 1 point would have meant the world at the end if it had played out the same way it did from that point.then all we needed was an extra point to take the lead 56-55 with 4 minutes and change left in the game.who knows if signal would have scored again and even if they did if any time at all was left we still had a shot with our speed to break one more...JUST SAYING .... the Frame boy hasnt played football long but was a heck of a soccer player.he is pretty good for a freshman and we need to get away from going for 2 just for the heck of it.do it when it NEEDS to be done not in the 2nd quarter already up 7....hey and why not a fieldgoal sometimes on 4th and goal from the 5 instead of always going for it????Am i alone here or does anybody agree?

VERY TRUE....and we all may have seen a different outcome in this game had Grider not chosen to go for 2 in the 2nd quarter already up 20-13 kick the exta point go up 8.to me that was a very Bad call.that 1 point would have meant the world at the end if it had played out the same way it did from that point.then all we needed was an extra point to take the lead 56-55 with 4 minutes and change left in the game.who knows if signal would have scored again and even if they did if any time at all was left we still had a shot with our speed to break one more...JUST SAYING .... the Frame boy hasnt played football long but was a heck of a soccer player.he is pretty good for a freshman and we need to get away from going for 2 just for the heck of it.do it when it NEEDS to be done not in the 2nd quarter already up 7....hey and why not a fieldgoal sometimes on 4th and goal from the 5 instead of always going for it????Am i alone here or does anybody agree?

I agree we need to have more special teams skill drills @ SM too. We have never had a great punt game, Dane was a great FG kicker but our new boy is doing well. His miss last night off the right hash mark is just not doing it alot. He has a great leg. And SP you guys are lucky to have that good of a kicker as a freshman. Good luck the rest of the way!

Guest Purplepastry

but its betters than jasper so zip it you have already lost and not even thought of anymore.

Honey, you are on the Marion County threads all the time just repaying the good turn. Why isn't that ok? Don't be so testy, and don't give me that time of the month crap.