Cloudland visits Greenback

orngnblk

yeah i shouldn't have ask for a name,i'm sure he's a good kid but what makes him think he can go up to avery and play.As far as being a more productive player why not stay and work on the def. side of his game.Your right you have to do what you think is better for you in the end.Hey good luck to little pujo he's a really good kid hated to see him go down the road but i understand.

Thanks for the well wishes for LJ, I'm really proud of the youngun.

As far as the other kid goes,its hard to say where he would fit in at Avery. They don't lose many kids this season and only one of them is a receiver. Its just a choice he'll have to make. He is a very hard working and determined kid. I hope things turns out well for him regardless of what he does. I like seeing hard work rewarded.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the well wishes for LJ, I'm really proud of the youngun.

As far as the other kid goes,its hard to say where he would fit in at Avery. They don't lose many kids this season and only one of them is a receiver. Its just a choice he'll have to make. He is a very hard working and determined kid. I hope things turns out well for him regardless of what he does. I like seeing hard work rewarded.

Yeah i'm with you on that just hate to see the landers lose another one to avery.Luke is a beast up there,and a fine young man.Hope this kid sticks it out.

Yeah i'm with you on that just hate to see the landers lose another one to avery.Luke is a beast up there,and a fine young man.Hope this kid sticks it out.

Luke was a huge loss, I hope he can live his dream.That boy is a worker and I think the world of him.. Its not been long ago that Cloudland lost a couple of lineman to Avery. They used to come here and now they go over there.

I talked to a couple of the Cloudland players today and they are going down there with every intention of winning. They know full well they are playing a good ball team, but they are not intimadated. I like that approach. Greenback will have to earn it.

They should feel that way,from what I get from some of Cloudland fans' posts was that they were going to lose to Greenback ,because greenback was just too good.Maybe they are trying to get Greenback to be over confident.Next week Greenback will go to Grace with every intention to win ,and they can.

Pride,

I believe I have a good idea who you are and if I am right you certainly were not showing much respect last year when it was 40-0 and you were yelling for more. The difference between you and I is I do not deny my desire to crush GB. For whatever reason you act like a lion in the stands yet post like a little girl here. If nothing else, you are confusing.

You are right about tomorrow night though. GB wins big and comes into our house undefeated. When they leave, they will not be able to say that. They get to learn first hand about the MaK-Attack.

Like CAK did,you just barely beat Rockwood.Without McKamey you would be nothing.

They should feel that way,from what I get from some of Cloudland fans' posts was that they were going to lose to Greenback ,because greenback was just too good.Maybe they are trying to get Greenback to be over confident.Next week Greenback will go to Grace with every intention to win ,and they can.

Gotta play this one 1st Ridgerunner,but I do believe you guys have a good chance of whooping Grace next week.