Cloudland visits Greenback

orngnblk

Who would this kid be? If you grew up in roan mtn you already know that their not going to throw the ball all over the field.We haven't had too many good receivers at cloudland the last one was j.gouge.I think it's pretty sad to as you say head for higher ground when other kids have made sacrifices like being moved into the line after running the ball their whole life.I hope this is not the case but if it is all I can say is so long don't let door hit you on the way out

I won't give out the kids name ,but its pretty much common knowledge. All the players knows it. He a good kid, just wants to be a more productive player. Avery throws the ball a ton. In the end ,I guess everyone just has to do what they think is the best thing for themselves..

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback holds the advantage 4-3

11-20-1992 Greenback 28 Cloudland 6

11-11-1994 Greenback 21 Cloudland 6

11-8-1996 Greenback 0 Cloudland 42

11-9-2001 Greenback 21 Cloudland 60

11-22-2002 Greenback 7 Cloudland 22

11-5-2010 Greenback 30 Cloudland 8

9-23-2011 Greenback 14 Cloudland 0

*Bold denotes playoff game*

Edited by cherokean

Greenback looks like a 3 headed monster. I hope the landers can keep it respectable and stay healthy. I'm sure everybody has some doubts about things coaches do. I kinda wonder how our qb from last year lost his spot?????

That's simple enough. Zac is a sophomore. Jeffrey is a senior.That gives him 2 more years experience. He's 2 years older, bigger,faster, stronger,etc. He is a solid mature kid. If he wasn't qb, he would have been a tailback, no more explanation needed. I love Taylor and he is doing an awesome job. I hope and pray that he stays healthy and finishes a great senior season, because the message is pretty clear; there's only one sheriff in this town. Your gonna need some down riggers to get me to bite.

GO LANDERS, KICK TAIL THIS WEEK AND TAKE IT TO GREENBACIK. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A TURNAROUND SEASON AND ARE HEADED BACK TO THE TOP. A FRIEND TOLD ME ONCE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MEANER THAN A HIGHLANDER FROM CLOUDLAND

I bet I know the friend. TB

Edited by pujo

I bet I know the friend. TB

Well gentlemen,thursday practice is over and its almost football time in Greenback once again.I hope all you Lander fans have a safe trip down to the reservation tomorrow and i hope your stay is a pleasant one(till the game starts)lol!Lets hope for an injury free game and great sportsmanship from both of these fine programs.As i have said before nothing like two small town football teams going head to head on a friday night!Are any of you has beens that are like me just get to talk about it now going to head down tomorrow?If so be saf, i believe you all will be impressed with this Greenback ball club just as we will be impressed at the strides Cloudland has made since last season.All is said now buckle em up boys its time to defend your field.Hope all stay healthy and WIN THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before all of the GB folks go nuts, notice the "new user", he/she doesn't reflect the respect that we have for your team. Next week is next week, you guys are preparing for a tough Cloudland team this week. Stay focused, there will be plenty of time to think about next week. I can assure you, GCA is preparing for a battle royal next week, its going to be a great game. The District Title will be on the line. Good luck this week,

Greenback by 21 (they are that good, in my opinion, no disrespect to Cloudland intended).

Pride,

I believe I have a good idea who you are and if I am right you certainly were not showing much respect last year when it was 40-0 and you were yelling for more. The difference between you and I is I do not deny my desire to crush GB. For whatever reason you act like a lion in the stands yet post like a little girl here. If nothing else, you are confusing.

You are right about tomorrow night though. GB wins big and comes into our house undefeated. When they leave, they will not be able to say that. They get to learn first hand about the MaK-Attack.

I won't give out the kids name ,but its pretty much common knowledge. All the players knows it. He a good kid, just wants to be a more productive player. Avery throws the ball a ton. In the end ,I guess everyone just has to do what they think is the best thing for themselves..

yeah i shouldn't have ask for a name,i'm sure he's a good kid but what makes him think he can go up to avery and play.As far as being a more productive player why not stay and work on the def. side of his game.Your right you have to do what you think is better for you in the end.Hey good luck to little pujo he's a really good kid hated to see him go down the road but i understand.