Fairview (3-2) at Hickman Co. (4-1)

JUNO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a much better team than East Hickman. We're not the same team that played fairview last year. We're much better coached and a lot more talent than last year. If the real fairview team shows up next weekend.... It's gonna be a great game. If the other fairview team shows up, well it could be a long night for fairview. So I'm hoping Fairview is getting back into their groove and will show up to play next Friday, they're too good of a team to be sitting at 3-2.

We're a much better team than East Hickman. We're not the same team that played fairview last year. We're much better coached and a lot more talent than last year. If the real fairview team shows up next weekend.... It's gonna be a great game. If the other fairview team shows up, well it could be a long night for fairview. So I'm hoping Fairview is getting back into their groove and will show up to play next Friday, they're too good of a team to be sitting at 3-2.

Are you 42 points better than last year? You have the same head coach as last year. So what has changed besides a couple new coaches? I think Hickman may be getting a little over confident after a pretty weak early schedule.

Are you 42 points better than last year? You have the same head coach as last year. So what has changed besides a couple new coaches? I think Hickman may be getting a little over confident after a pretty weak early schedule.

Yes, a few new coaches, with a new offense, Quarterback last year was young and inexperienced, this year he is experienced and doing great, a senior all state RB, and a talented group of WR's that we didnt have last year. We have yet to have a bad game this year. Fairview has yet to pull it together.(I have no doubt they will though) In no way shape or form am I dogging Fairview. Their extremely talented,and yes HC will have to earn every inch of it Friday night. So yes we are quite a few points better than last year. We'll see come Friday night. No one here is over confident...We just have faith in our team.