Crockett Co v.s Milan

Ratherberacin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to rip cc. I think this year's game WILL be a battle. I do think sgc had a better team last year and after seeing both teams already this year I think they are now too but thats just my opinion and I only saw cc one time. But all of that is beside the point. This is crockett and Milan. Also, sgc treats the Milan game like the super bowl. That's all the entire town talks about for the whole week.

Lastly, to be honest, I don't think Milan was at there best last week either.

Yes we did have some mistakes, but you guys won so I give you all the credit. Hopefully we will correct those mistakes for this Friday night. I think if we do, it could be a long night for Crockett. If not, it could be 2 in a row!!!

Where was this Milan team at last week??? Crockett you are getting better. I saw tremendous improvement from your team since last year. Your time will come. Milan.... see what you can do when you play 4 qtrs!!!!!

Congrats to Milan they came to play. Milans Rb's were just flat out to fast for our D! Wish my cavs would attempt going to the air a bit more especially when the D has your run game slowed down tremendously! I mean if it's half time and your down and running the ball isn't working what would you do.... Try somthing different make adjustments :-/! I don't know what to call my cavs performance! It was ugly and my cavs didn't come to play ball! But yet I still seen good things ,effort an want to... But only every other play or two. They werent consistent ! Only got aggressive and made big hits giving that extra effort when there was a momentum shift or when they got angry over a bad call and what not ! Keep your head up CAVS the season is not over.You just have to show up to the field fired up and ready to play every quarter and down like your mad at the world lol.. Don't wait on somthing to make you more aggressive show up ready to play every down like its your last ;)!! Make a statement in this second half of the season ! Go cavs!!

Congrats to Milan they came to play. Milans Rb's were just flat out to fast for our D! Wish my cavs would attempt going to the air a bit more especially when the D has your run game slowed down tremendously! I mean if it's half time and your down and running the ball isn't working what would you do.... Try somthing different make adjustments :-/! I don't know what to call my cavs performance! It was ugly and my cavs didn't come to play ball! But yet I still seen good things ,effort an want to... But only every other play or two. They werent consistent ! Only got aggressive and made big hits giving that extra effort when there was a momentum shift or when they got angry over a bad call and what not ! Keep your head up CAVS the season is not over.You just have to show up to the field fired up and ready to play every quarter and down like your mad at the world lol.. Don't wait on somthing to make you more aggressive show up ready to play every down like its your last ;)!! Make a statement in this second half of the season ! Go cavs!!

So rather be racin.... question for you. Since you have seen your team play both Milan and Covington, what was your take on the two? They will match up in just a few weeks and wanted to know your thoughts.

It will be a HECK of a game I thInk by seeing the two play! Even though the score doesn't reflect it but against Milan my cavs broke a few big runs, put togther a few drives and on "D" made a few good stops . Against Covington our D was defenseless :-/! Like purpleandgoldfan said on a thread some were "I dont know why you all quit passing it was working". Those 20 points Crockett scored or whatever it was set up by or from passing the ball. I think Milan's D is better but Covington has the slight edge on offense... Just by watching them play my cavs! Going to be the game of the year!

It will be a HECK of a game I thInk by seeing the two play! Even though the score doesn't reflect it but against Milan my cavs broke a few big runs, put togther a few drives and on "D" made a few good stops . Against Covington our D was defenseless :-/! Like purpleandgoldfan said on a thread some were "I dont know why you all quit passing it was working". Those 20 points Crockett scored or whatever it was set up by or from passing the ball. I think Milan's D is better but Covington has the slight edge on offense... Just by watching them play my cavs! Going to be the game of the year!

I think you are probably right. That was the real Milan that showed up last Friday night. No disrespect to S. Gibson, they won fair and square, but when Milan shows up to play, few teams can play with them. However, Covington is one of those few teams! Should definitely be a great one!!!