who is the best player in tennessee right now?

iknowmorethanyou

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A) Mark Dodson - Sr., RB, Whitehaven (D16-6A)

1B) Jalen Hurd - Jr., RB, Beech (D9-5A)

I'm sure both of these young men are in the running for Mr. Football in Tennessee. I don't have full stats on either, but those are the two who stand out from my perspective. If you ask someone from Middle TN/Inner West TN who has actually witnessed Mr. Hurd’s herculean efforts, they may wish to reverse the order. That's perfectly understandable. Both are running amuck against the oppositions defenses.

Edited by kwc

1A) Mark Dodson - Sr., RB, Whitehaven (D16-6A)

1B) Jalen Hurd - Jr., RB, Beech (D9-5A)

I'm sure both of these young men are in the running for Mr. Football in Tennessee. I don't have full stats on either, but those are the two who stand out from my perspective. If you ask someone from Middle TN/Inner West TN who has actually witnessed Mr. Hurd’s herculean efforts, they may wish to reverse the order. That's perfectly understandable. Both are running amuck against the oppositions defenses.

Jalen Hurd 1,529 yards 129 attempts 12.74 per carry average 305 yards a game 19 TD

Mark Dodson i can't find any stats on this kid

Are we sticking to just 6A and 5A? If not, then we at least have to mention Corn Elder from Ensworth. Had 296 yards against Baylor, 229 against MUS, 227 against McCallie, and 200 against Lexington Catholic on national TV. He also has 18 rushing touchdowns so far.

Edited by macsus

Are we sticking to just 6A and 5A? If not, then we at least have to mention Corn Elder from Ensworth. Had 296 yards against Baylor, 229 against MUS, 227 against McCallie, and 200 against Lexington Catholic on national TV. He also has 18 rushing touchdowns so far.

Another good one!