Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think that gb can hold grace to 15 points thats a bold prediction....

Looks like my gb score was the bold prediction in my post. I'm not at all surprised by the gca total. I guess I underestimated the gca defensive crew a little. Heard the go ahead td (well kinda it was 7-6 gca) was a half back pass. Good play to run in a game like this one. A little trickeration but not that much. Anyway sounds like this one was to the wire. Props to gca y'all beat a quality team tonight. Baconator & his little bacon bits that were screaming mercy rule. . . You truly are clueless about this game called football.

OnB, y'all keep pluggin' along, I know the L sucks but it don't change the destination. We'll be pullin' for ya.

Edited by crow

By far this was the worst officiating I've ever seen in my life. Those refs were calling anything that gb did or didn't do. I hate to see us lose but by god gback beat graces ####es all over the field. Gback beat them but we can't beat the refs. I hope those refs get their credibility questioned and possibly terminated from calling any more tssaa games. Good game to both teams tonight but I hope those refs get what they deserve.

Awesome game!

My hat is off to GB. Their D was much better than expected. Please, I do not want to hear one word about the refs. We got some bad calls against us as well.

GCA to the state!

(Hopefully, we can leave the gutless sheep, Raven, Pride, etc. behind in Knoxville so they can pull for the band or the bake sale or whatever those limp noodles do. We need the real fans to follow us to the top.)

Wow! I was unaware that Grace Christian was so cocky. Kind of funny considering that they just came off probation for cheating. It seems that Greenback was disrespected in this one. One poster said Greenback doesnt play anyone...looks like a pretty good schedule for a 1A school that has K-12 in the same small school. By the way, if the Mighty Rams are interested...the Motor Mile Bowl has a spot open for the next two years to play Alcoa and Maryville, AND Alcoa has an opening on the schedule next year! I think CAK is a great team, but if you think they will throw "all over the field on anybody", make sure you keep the end of october open!

Awesome game!

My hat is off to GB. Their D was much better than expected. Please, I do not want to hear one word about the refs. We got some bad calls against us as well.

GCA to the state!

(Hopefully, we can leave the gutless sheep, Raven, Pride, etc. behind in Knoxville so they can pull for the band or the bake sale or whatever those limp noodles do. We need the real fans to follow us to the top.)

Mercy rule :roflol:

Baconator & his bacon bits clueless :thumb:

Told ya it was gonna be a barn burner.