Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

Seeing both of these teams play I feel as y'all are pretty evenly matched. Trenton has a lot of speed, but UC isn't to slow either. I am very sorry to hear about Hyde and I hope he gets better real soon. I am from Huntingdon and I hate to admit but if we loose our star player it would be a long night against a good team like Trenton or UC . UC has a good football team, but without Hyde I don't think they can win this week. I know that one player does not make a team, but a great player is a difference maker against good competition. Most 1a schools just can't adjust that much in one week. Maybe I'm wrong, just my opinion. I hope UC proves me wrong and wins without him. Good luck to both teams and I hope neither of you has any more injuries.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing both of these teams play I feel as y'all are pretty evenly matched. Trenton has a lot of speed, but UC isn't to slow either. I am very sorry to hear about Hyde and I hope he gets better real soon. I am from Huntingdon and I hate to admit but if we loose our star player it would be a long night against a good team like Trenton or UC . UC has a good football team, but without Hyde I don't think they can win this week. I know that one player does not make a team, but a great player is a difference maker against good competition. Most 1a schools just can't adjust that much in one week. Maybe I'm wrong, just my opinion. I hope UC proves me wrong and wins without him. Good luck to both teams and I hope neither of you has any more injuries.

Well Im hopeful that our guys will ralley behind Hyde and show up on the defensive side of the ball. I think we have anadvantage on the line. But thats about it. Im just pulling for that will to win to rise up in these guys and they sell out for the remainder of the season and surprise some folks. We just have to. Its not an option anymore.

Keylon returned to school today...he said he will be ready friday night

Dude I know you are a student and likely a football player but the word I got today is that he wont play. So lets not say too much of whether he will or wont play. Im like Goldentide who expects to see Keylon on the field Im on the opposite side of that. I dont expect him to suit up let alone play.

Ya'll are acting like Hyde is out for sure but I'll have to see that to believe it. I anticipate a good game with or without Hyde, but I expect to see him on the field.

Hey man Ive been trying to meet up with some of the coachters at each game just to say hi and shake hands. I extend that offer to you and bearcat as well. I would like to meet you both and put a face with a name. Or if there are any other Peabody fans who want to meet at the flagpole just inside the main gate.Let me know about what time you think you might get there.

Dude I know you are a student and likely a football player but the word I got today is that he wont play. So lets not say too much of whether he will or wont play. Im like Goldentide who expects to see Keylon on the field Im on the opposite side of that. I dont expect him to suit up let alone play.

Cmon BS, are you trying to throw the Peabody faithful off with a little propaganda? A teammate says he's playing and you say he's not. I repeat, Cmon BS! Lol

Hey man Ive been trying to meet up with some of the coachters at each game just to say hi and shake hands. I extend that offer to you and bearcat as well. I would like to meet you both and put a face with a name. Or if there are any other Peabody fans who want to meet at the flagpole just inside the main gate.Let me know about what time you think you might get there.

I don't know bearcat but I wish I did. I will be there between 6:00-6:30 as I like to see all of the pregame warmups.

I don't know bearcat but I wish I did. I will be there between 6:00-6:30 as I like to see all of the pregame warmups.

Wow dude that is early. I will meet you around 7:00 if you want to and bearcat lets hook up and shake hands. As far as BS Im really not trying to sell anything about Keylon's condition. Im saying now and will say it until I see him on the field he wont play. Honestly.

Edited by BigSwo

Cmon BS, are you trying to throw the Peabody faithful off with a little propaganda? A teammate says he's playing and you say he's not. I repeat, Cmon BS! Lol

GT you seem to be infatuated with the status of Hyde...personally I think you guys win even with Hyde playing,,,,seems as though you fear playing UC if Hyde is able to go....just relax and come friday you will finally get your answer...as for you LC folks you will just have to wait and see

GT you seem to be infatuated with the status of Hyde...personally I think you guys win even with Hyde playing,,,,seems as though you fear playing UC if Hyde is able to go....just relax and come friday you will finally get your answer...as for you LC folks you will just have to wait and see

Lol, I'm not hardly infatuated with his status, I feel like I know it, He will play and I don't buy the information that he won't. We define "infatuation" very differently fuzz. I've definitely been infatuated, but not hardly by the status of any running back.