Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love confidence but what you just said about "Peabody by as much as we want" is just foolishness. You will not come into our house and mercy rule us. Usually thats what is meant by "as many as we want". I said that first and will have the last say in this as well. Not gonna say anymore and shouldnt have even responded to such ignorance to be honest.

I second that. We have not yet played a big game with a full deck. If Hyde plays Friday, which who knows by the reports that are out there, Union City will be ready...Hyde or not. Union City was having their way with Dresden very early with Hyde running well and would have beaten them I truely believe. No mercy rule by anyone on Union City this year. Mark that down. BigSwo, what are you hearng on our star player ?

I second that. We have not yet played a big game with a full deck. If Hyde plays Friday, which who knows by the reports that are out there, Union City will be ready...Hyde or not. Union City was having their way with Dresden very early with Hyde running well and would have beaten them I truely believe. No mercy rule by anyone on Union City this year. Mark that down. BigSwo, what are you hearng on our star player ?

Only what I read in the paper today. He is being evaluated, Not sure what all that entails but It seems that they are trying to see if there are any left over effects from Friday night.

We haven't played a single game with a full deck yet. Our starting tailback and safety has been injured all season. Granted he may not mean to our team what Hyde means to yours but he was our returning starter in both spots. On another note, nobody with a brain here in Trenton thinks we will win "by as much as we want". I expect a close game and I think we are much better than Dresden on offense and not quite as good as they are on defense although it's hard to tell because Dresden hasn't played nearly the schedule that we have.

We haven't played a single game with a full deck yet. Our starting tailback and safety has been injured all season. Granted he may not mean to our team what Hyde means to yours but he was our returning starter in both spots. On another note, nobody with a brain here in Trenton thinks we will win "by as much as we want". I expect a close game and I think we are much better than Dresden on offense and not quite as good as they are on defense although it's hard to tell because Dresden hasn't played nearly the schedule that we have.

In my book you guys are legit. We will have to play mistake free ball and have some luck and other things to go our way to keep it close enough to win in the 4th. Oh by the way all it takes is a quick look at ole wiiiwiii's number of posts to know he is a blow hard.

In my book you guys are legit. We will have to play mistake free ball and have some luck and other things to go our way to keep it close enough to win in the 4th. Oh by the way all it takes is a quick look at ole wiiiwiii's number of posts to know he is a blow hard.

How do your offensive and defensive lines compare with Huntingdon's? If your offensive line is as good as Huntingdon's with Hyde lined up behind them it could be a long night for us.

Edited by goldentide

How do your offensive and defensive lines compare with Huntingdon's? If your offensive line is as good as Huntingdon's with Hyde lined up behind them it could be a long night for us.

Well man I was in Huntingdon tonight and got the chance to ask 3 of thier lineman how we stacked up against yall. They said what everybody says about yall. They said yall can flat out fly. But as far as line play is concerned .They said our o-line is the best o-line theyve played all year and said that should give us an advantage. Thats about all I have on Line play. Im not expecting Hyde to play Friday night though. We will have to be more creative than normal.

Well man I was in Huntingdon tonight and got the chance to ask 3 of thier lineman how we stacked up against yall. They said what everybody says about yall. They said yall can flat out fly. But as far as line play is concerned .They said our o-line is the best o-line theyve played all year and said that should give us an advantage. Thats about all I have on Line play. Im not expecting Hyde to play Friday night though. We will have to be more creative than normal.

The word around here is that he will play but I guess we won't know until Friday night. We have good speed but Lake County has more. How is your passing game? I guess with Hyde and Company you don't have to pass much.

The word around here is that he will play but I guess we won't know until Friday night. We have good speed but Lake County has more. How is your passing game? I guess with Hyde and Company you don't have to pass much.

Not any to speak of really. We throw it some . Not enough. Hyde is something they are keeping a lid on right now. I dont expect him to play but thats just me. Im sure they are taking very good care of him regaurdless of the game thats coming up.

Not any to speak of really. We throw it some . Not enough. Hyde is something they are keeping a lid on right now. I dont expect him to play but thats just me. Im sure they are taking very good care of him regaurdless of the game thats coming up.

I agree with goldentide. The word around here is that he will play. I have heard nothing to the contrary. The fact that no announcement has been made that he isn't playing means to me that he is. You would think a doctor has seen him by now. A few people here that have talked to people who have seen the film said that from what they saw he shouldn't play but they aren't doctors. My bet is that he plays. Play or not I hope he's ok.

I agree with goldentide. The word around here is that he will play. I have heard nothing to the contrary. The fact that no announcement has been made that he isn't playing means to me that he is. You would think a doctor has seen him by now. A few people here that have talked to people who have seen the film said that from what they saw he shouldn't play but they aren't doctors. My bet is that he plays. Play or not I hope he's ok.

If he were my kid he wouldnt play. Ofcourse Im not in that situation and can be objective but I think that is the right decision. I hope that his long term health is wieghed more here than this one game. Im certain it will be. Either way its gonna be a tough game for my Tornadoes.