Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

Good question GT ....Well lets here it Falconfan.

UC will have the advantage in the offensive and defensive line. Trenton in my opinion has more overall team speed. Both defenses are very suspect. If UC can throw the ball, they will have a great deal of success against the tide secondary. Trenton will be able to throw the ball on UC. Running games are even. Without Hyde Trenton will win the game. If Hyde plays and his healthy Union City by a touchdown. Of course, turnovers will be huge for both teams. I don't think there is a nickels difference in Trenton, Lake County and Union City. Humboldt is the team that I don't have a feel for. Sorry guys for not being able to pick an outright winner. In my humble opinion this game is really tough to call. Swo, I hope they play 20 overtimes in this one. That way maybe them UC boys will be worn down when they come to Tiptonville the following week. Good luck to both teams. I plan to be there to see it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks LCfalconfan we now know ..........absolutely nothing. Except that its gonna be a good game decided by differant factors and will come down to unknown criteria and end up with no real surprises for anyone. Sounds about right.

That was my intent. Game is to close to call.. Peabody has a nice pass game, Union City will pound the rock at you all night, uc does not throw the ball often, so we do know how they will go, Line play will be key for both teams. Turnovers will play a big part in the game, I really look for a high scoring game,.A healthy Hype will make a huge difference. UC do no let that #22 loose, he ithe fastest kid that I have seen this year. LC needs Union City to win this week and loose to the falcons the following week for a three way tie. Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

That was my intent. Game is to close to call.. Peabody has a nice pass game, Union City will pound the rock at you all night, uc does not throw the ball often, so we do know how they will go, Line play will be key for both teams. Turnovers will play a big part in the game, I really look for a high scoring game,.A healthy Hype will make a huge difference. UC do no let that #22 loose, he ithe fastest kid that I have seen this year. LC needs Union City to win this week and loose to the falcons the following week for a three way tie.

I also think this game will be pretty close. Our schedule has been a little tougher than theirs and I hope that helps. This information may be meaningless but interesting..........The teams UC beat have a combined record of 7-15 while the teams we have beaten have a record of 5=6. The teams that beat UC have a record of 11-1 while the teams that beat us have a record of 13-3. What this says to me is that both teams have lost to some very good teams. It also says that UC has not beaten a good team yet and we have beaten one good team.

I also think this game will be pretty close. Our schedule has been a little tougher than theirs and I hope that helps. This information may be meaningless but interesting..........The teams UC beat have a combined record of 7-15 while the teams we have beaten have a record of 5=6. The teams that beat UC have a record of 11-1 while the teams that beat us have a record of 13-3. What this says to me is that both teams have lost to some very good teams. It also says that UC has not beaten a good team yet and we have beaten one good team.

You are very correct. I except a very tight high scoring game between the two schools. Good luck to both,

Alright BigSwo, they surely know by now whether or not Hyde is going to play. Why the secrecy? I have heard for several years that if a player has a concussion then he is automatically out AT LEAST one week. So the question is did he actually have a concussion and if so, is the "at least one week" rule true?

I read somewhere that if a kid has concussion it is automatic 2 weeks. Not sure about this.

Alright BigSwo, they surely know by now whether or not Hyde is going to play. Why the secrecy? I have heard for several years that if a player has a concussion then he is automatically out AT LEAST one week. So the question is did he actually have a concussion and if so, is the "at least one week" rule true?

Hyde is not even able to attend school yet., there is no way he plays anytime soon. Know for a fact he has not been in school this week. Don't think there is any secrecy just nothing to report at this time. Bottom line UC is even more beatable without Hyde and fully expect Tide to win by 14-21 points...just my opinion.

Hyde is not even able to attend school yet., there is no way he plays anytime soon. Know for a fact he has not been in school this week. Don't think there is any secrecy just nothing to report at this time. Bottom line UC is even more beatable without Hyde and fully expect Tide to win by 14-21 points...just my opinion.

I had no idea that he was hurt badly enough to miss school four days later. Are you sure about that? Those who have seen the film have said that he was really shaken and unsteady afterwards for more than just a few seconds. I really hope he recovers and gets back to normal, which I'm sure that he will.

Dude I wish I knew. The only thing I know for certain is that he was evaluated either yesterday or today. This evaluation is done with some type of computer assessment that monitors memory, motor skills and something else or two. And from this test it will be or most likely already has been determined whether or not he can play. Thats it. Nobody is saying anything else. I dont know about this auto 1 week out stuff or how this test is tied into the mix either. Honestly thats all anybody knows. But if they did tell me for sure whether or not Keylon is playing, I think I would just keep that to myself. Which has not happened but .....we shall see.