Union City plays host to Trenton

BigSwo

Union City will be a player with or without Hyde.

You are correct, UC is still a good team. They have two kids to play fullback and both look pretty good at what they do. Think Trenton has the advantage in the passing game but I still think this is a close game. UC may have a little more speed overall. Should be a good game.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swo....sorry to say this because I'm a fan of your UC team but after playing Trenton in the jamboree & UC Friday night, I'm not sure that the Tornadoes would be able to beat Trenton with or without Hyde. The Tornadoes have a great player in #4 & really need to utilize him to have a chance at this game. He is lightning fast & if you can get him the ball in the open field, you might just surprise Peabody. Trenton is a great team with a lot of athletes & they have played a brutal schedule. I think both teams will be ready to play Friday night.

Swo....sorry to say this because I'm a fan of your UC team but after playing Trenton in the jamboree & UC Friday night, I'm not sure that the Tornadoes would be able to beat Trenton with or without Hyde. The Tornadoes have a great player in #4 & really need to utilize him to have a chance at this game. He is lightning fast & if you can get him the ball in the open field, you might just surprise Peabody. Trenton is a great team with a lot of athletes & they have played a brutal schedule. I think both teams will be ready to play Friday night.

Man Ive been saying feed #4 the ball all season. This coaching staff can be a little stubborn when it comes to this offense. but If I know Bowling he will start changing some things up now that we are getting into more of a district competition part of the schedule. Maybe he will add a few wrinkles to the veer that catch people off gaurd. He has shown that he can be creative with it at times.

Okay we've gotta move on from this sluggish attitude and get ready to play with or without Mr Hyde. Either way the Tide is coming to town and they wont care if we are 100% or not. We must get the guys who are stepping to not only step in but to step up as well. We have got to pressure the qb and be physical against the run. Those things have got to happen no matter what. Im calling out the leadership on this team. First of all...who are you? Who are the leaders? If you are a leader you need to be making that known NOW.

Get to great UC.

Peabody by as much as we want to and remember I said it first. We will win the district. We will play in round three.

I love confidence but what you just said about "Peabody by as much as we want" is just foolishness. You will not come into our house and mercy rule us. Usually thats what is meant by "as many as we want". I said that first and will have the last say in this as well. Not gonna say anymore and shouldnt have even responded to such ignorance to be honest.

I love confidence but what you just said about "Peabody by as much as we want" is just foolishness. You will not come into our house and mercy rule us. Usually thats what is meant by "as many as we want". I said that first and will have the last say in this as well. Not gonna say anymore and shouldnt have even responded to such ignorance to be honest.

He does not represent the Tide. We have more sense than that.