Mt. Juliet takes on Gallatin

Verb58

Another game in this vaunted series is upon us. The saying is you can throw out the records when these two meet. Classic games through the years. Both teams are coming off losses headed into this week. Mt. Juliet returns the stable of RBs that some colleges envy. Gallatin gets back 2 starters from the defense and Campbell is probable at QB this week. I know that the Bears are the favorite this week but I just think this is the week that The Wave return to playing as a team. Looking for a good crowd this week at Coach Short Field. Go Wave!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another game in this vaunted series is upon us. The saying is you can throw out the records when these two meet. Classic games through the years. Both teams are coming off losses headed into this week. Mt. Juliet returns the stable of RBs that some colleges envy. Gallatin gets back 2 starters from the defense and Campbell is probable at QB this week. I know that the Bears are the favorite this week but I just think this is the week that The Wave return to playing as a team. Looking for a good crowd this week at Coach Short Field. Go Wave!

If the Bears can't beat these guys than kiss the playoffs goodbye because they surely wouldn't be able to beat SC, HHS, or WC. Go Bears! Show them what discipline and team ball is all about.

First, check the GHS vs. Brentwood post for your the answer to your question. Second, you said MJ would stop Beech and Hurd. Didn't happen. Hendersonville beat Riverdale. Anything can and will happen in high school football.

Do I think Gallatin can win? Sure, but I will be proud if they come out, play hard, disciplined ball like did last week. Down 13-6 to Brentwood at the half but ran out of gas in the 4th. Brentwood had the personal fouls last week, not Gallatin.