Soddy Daisy @ Ooltewah

SoddyDaisyLegend

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you idiots that got on here and said the coaching staff at Soddy is not the problem. I have one question. Did you watch the game last night? If you did and still think the coaches dont need to go then you must be related to one of the coaches. This is how it is you have to teach the basics of football (tackling and blocking) before you can coach any other aspect of the game. Soddy cant do either one. All of you can get on here and say it is lack of talent or whatever other excuse you want to make but the bottom line is these kids are not coached and I am tired of seeing them get beat down like they do physically and mentally. The coaches do not have control of the kids. When the game was out of reach the players were going over to the fence and talking to kids in the stands and did not even finish watching the game. You can blame this on the kids but the bottom line is these players do not respect the coaches and nobody in the stands respects them either ( based on what I heard yelled at them last night). That falls on the coaches because you have to do something to earn respect and these guys only do things to lose respect. I only have one more comment because there will be nothing more to say all year. BYE BYE ORR!!!

SDF your rediculous! Did you not see those two RB that ran the ball for Ooltewah? RB's like that are going to make our unathletic team look bad at tackling! As for blocking its a want to thing! There isn't a single coach in the world who can coach a player to want it, to want to go out and play there tails off! The bottom line for lastnight is Ooltewah was that much faster than Soddy and Soddy could have played there best game and the mercy rule would had of still been put into place! How about instead of running your mouth about the coaches and passing judgement, go spend a few minutes with coaches and then when you know whether or not they know what they are doing you will have the right to say something otherwise move along! Coach Orr is a great Guy and a good coach, but there isn't much to work with in comparison to who Soddy plays in that district! Go spend some time with the Guy I think your mind would change! You have no guts to be talking this crap on here go say it to the coaches faces! If you don't know football which you don't you need to move on BC your a cancer to the Soddy community! And the program! You keep saying that if we support the coaches then we must be related, well you my friend must be a parent of a player who doesn't play much and you think you have a right to run your mouth! Truth is its a waste of time even trying to get an unreasonable person like you to be reasonable, so there is my rant! Go Trojans!!!!" I support the coaching staff!!!

For all of you idiots that got on here and said the coaching staff at Soddy is not the problem. I have one question. Did you watch the game last night? If you did and still think the coaches dont need to go then you must be related to one of the coaches. This is how it is you have to teach the basics of football (tackling and blocking) before you can coach any other aspect of the game. Soddy cant do either one. All of you can get on here and say it is lack of talent or whatever other excuse you want to make but the bottom line is these kids are not coached and I am tired of seeing them get beat down like they do physically and mentally. The coaches do not have control of the kids. When the game was out of reach the players were going over to the fence and talking to kids in the stands and did not even finish watching the game. You can blame this on the kids but the bottom line is these players do not respect the coaches and nobody in the stands respects them either ( based on what I heard yelled at them last night). That falls on the coaches because you have to do something to earn respect and these guys only do things to lose respect. I only have one more comment because there will be nothing more to say all year. BYE BYE ORR!!!

sdff, It apprears to me that your issues are personal.

In reference to players going over the fence, I was at the game Friday night in the stands and I did not see that. I saw a few injured players in the stands at halftime. As a parent, If I saw my player over the fence during the game, well I would jerked a knot in their head. Perhaps the players that do not respect the coaches are listening to the garb being said at home. I have seen disrespect by some players and I have seen disrespect by some in the stands, You dont have to guess if the if they are the same..... They are.

I have observed for the last decade, there has been 4 different coaches, I havent seen Soddy support any of them.

We all think that our kid is gonna go to a big time college and play big time ball, right? Do you think that any college coach will put up with a bad attitude? Ask around they absolutely will not!!! Do you think that the college coaches will care if you or your player likes 5 am workouts? They wont. At the booster club meeting when it was announced that there would not be any 5 am workouts there was applause. I could not believe it when I heard that. I wonder if a powerhouse like Hoover HS would have responded like that. They are a powerhouse because of their respect,attitude, and work ethic, oh yea talent has a lot to do with it too. There is something to building quality young men as well as quality football players. If the first doesnt exist neither does the second. Soddy has a lot of quality young men and I am proud of them, They need encouragement, they need to hear us yelling for them in the stands not at them from the stands.

Ps

It appears to me that you want a powerhouse team, and powerhouse results without the powerhouse work ethic and drive and a powerhouse mentality. Nothing worth having comes easy. If we teach our boys that they deserve all the glory without any of the work or dedication, we are handicapping them. In the real world, life is not fair. We dont always get a fair shake even when we do work hard. We do not always get what we deserve, and thank God for that. That doesnt give us the right to lay down and quit trying or have a bad attitude that brings the whole team down. United we stand divided we fall.

The absolute TRUTH is Soddy-Daisy is just a bad team,period! All the soddy haters may be right about the coaching(I don't know,because I'm not around the program),but anybody that gets beat by chattanooga central should be upset!! I watched the ooltewah-soddy game and came away with the fact soddy is terrible.Doesn't matter who the coach is(totally my opinion).Ooltewah is having a off year,too.Anyway every schools rebuilds every couple of years,so will soddy.