Top Tennessee wrestling Coach of all-time

mustachiomenace

you are a complete idiot.

it appears you took me seriously on that last statement ...but in all seriousness I will happily acknowledge the hall of fame coach that took over your losing program from the 70's and a much improved program under Mr. Jackson, has the most hardware of any coach Ever in the Great State of Tennessee and has worked hard from the early 80's to 2010-11 to earn it!!

it appears you took me seriously on that last statement ...but in all seriousness I will happily acknowledge the hall of fame coach that took over your losing program from the 70's and a much improved program under Mr. Jackson, has the most hardware of any coach Ever in the Great State of Tennessee and has worked hard from the early 80's to 2010-11 to earn it!!

You better acknowledge that. Last time you said and even took a breath that Logsdon did not like, I heard he scrubbed the BC wrestling room mats with your large body, made you count the lights twice (since you miscounted the first time) and then he made you admit he was better than all the others. Say it it not true. I think there maybe vhs tapes of it floating around.

Edited by texas23

Ok? Yes... I will bite! Very good point on traveling to compete with Blair, great bridge, christiana and whoever else WAS there IN VIRGINIA. They don't recruit right? Anyway... Fun for those few who made the trip up there. Not as fun then for fans here, but for the Now let's have more fun with a bit more parity and less predictability!?!?

Great Run BC for many years, but with the selected opponents (similar to Brandon's records) but, again Now getting even more interesting closer to Home. More Wonder and less wander to get a challenge!

Over the years,,, Tex and any of my adversarial "fans" are typically like this (i must admit I'm somewhat odd and always have been as many have pointed out). They are so blinded by their own 1 demensional arrogance that they unintentionally help me to make my own points better than I could have otherwise. Thanks for that, by the way...

In another post you wanted to just "bury the hatchet"? Why in the world WOULD he? The type of activity that lead to his decision in the early 90's only got worse, and was never acknowledged by the offenders. The only dialogue was denial of the obvious and blatant name calling in a poor attempt to change his mind. How exactly, would that encourage a "bury the hatchet" mentality? "Selected opponents" insinuates cowardice. Congratulations, you have just insulted the winningest coaches in the history of both Tennessee and Florida! Great job.

Soms, I have tolerated you over the years because I've always felt that It's ok to disagree, yet still be respectful of one another. Frankly, I don't concern myself with your opinion, and Tennessee wrestling history will remember me however it chooses. Personally, I had a great time and can never repay this sport for what it has brought to my life. The back-handed compliments and vague criticisms have worn me down. Your public disrespect toward me masked as compliments have worn thin. You and I have had our last conversation. You can now disrespectfully condemn that decision of mine also.

You better acknowledge that. Last time you said and even took a breath that Logsdon did not like, I heard he scrubbed the BC wrestling room mats with your large body, made you count the lights twice (since you miscounted the first time) and then he made you admit he was better than all the others. Say it it not true. I think there maybe vhs tapes of it floating around.

it was memorable... He had me in scissors so tight that I lost ten pounds all over the mat and then another two... After I asked what he did with that other pair of scissors looking up at a state championship photo with two holes on the wall. Actually, he made me clean it up! :( Never quite understood that drama during those Braxton days, but it could be intertwined with the legman's brewing concerns of my inquisitive nature and other's attacks of his years prior or at least robbing Braxton's limelight .

Love ya anyway dude & not many can display the trophies & other goodies you've accumulated. In any sport!! It is what it is & I am what I am, but you know you love me anyway too!!! I do you, like a brother, although a little softer and a smidgen less skilled, even competitive!!

:,)

Ok? Yes... I will bite! Very good point on traveling to compete with Blair, great bridge, christiana and whoever else WAS there IN VIRGINIA. They don't recruit right? Anyway... Fun for those few who made the trip up there. Not as fun then for fans here, but for the Now let's have more fun with a bit more parity and less predictability!?!?

Great Run BC for many years, but with the selected opponents (similar to Brandon's records) but, again Now getting even more interesting closer to Home. More Wonder and less wander to get a challenge!

Over the years,,, Tex and any of my adversarial "fans" are typically like this (i must admit I'm somewhat odd and always have been as many have pointed out). They are so blinded by their own 1 demensional arrogance that they unintentionally help me to make my own points better than I could have otherwise. Thanks for that, by the way...

ok..bradley never wrestled Blair. Christiana? Have you ever seen Brandon wrestle? Ever counted their all americans? Guys who wrestled in college?

You have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know what is takes to coach a team (and i don't mean just single and double legs) much less build and run a PROGRAM. The only thing I am blinded by is that the internet has given "odd" (even though that is MILD compared to what most people refer to you as) people like you a platform to spout mindless drivel, but, like the car wreck, I can't not look to see what kind of stupidity will be next. You have no "fans", only people who dislike you and tire greatly of you clogging up a message board with stupidity. Your points aren't helped by anyone. You just aren't smart enough to see it. The fact that you continue to reply is the best part. I bet you 5 bucks you'll reply to this. However, if you do or not I won't, nor will i listen to you in person. I'm breaking your plate.

Edited by taketop

Taketop, don't mind your defensive posture what so ever. Never said I could personally out coach, out smart, or gain the most friends on here or Facebook or wherever. Thank goodness that isn't my objective, cause I probably would not sleep well at night. Hey,,, I May even be a below average arm chair quarterback, but I appreciate where Tn wrestling is going... and I believe others may at least support my view that parity around the state is here and now ...and its exciting to see Cleveland, bc, Baylor mccallie, cbhs, Ryan, Clarksville,Soddy ALL Competing again. I'm stoked!!!

Btw, not christianna, It's christianburg, va if I recall. My plate is fine thank you!!:)

Oh, I have seen Brandon twice now. They, fix their duals in their favor and select which pool their hand picked opponents end up. Then they may even create a all star type team to finish the competition in order to protect against what happened to bc last season at home to Cleveland.

Nice reference and cheap shot. But are you not going to point out that Clevelands Dual victory last season was the FIRST time they had beaten the Bears in 17 years. Counting Region duals, State duals and Cleveland Duals, that's probably somewhere in the range of 35-0 over the Raiders since 1994. No mention of that?