1A AP Poll

croz6110

My opinion on strength of schedule is that if they are beating the cupcakes bad like a good team should then they deserve it. If they weren't outscoring opponents so bad it would be different. However when they do get in a close game which could be Friday it may hurt them from not experiencing a fight for four quarters.

That right....well said

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not anymore. Haven't you heard? Greenback is #1 now. Cornbread Capitol has a lot of work to do. They allowed 55 points. You can't allow 55 points and expect to win.

Hmmm i may be wrong but didn't CORNBREAD CAPITOL get sixty something and a mercy rule hung on them last year by the same team - what a terrible ride they had after that game. wacko.png

Yes I believe they did. Signal has an unbelievable offense I will give you that much, but 55 points is a lot to give up. South Pitt isn't as bad on defense as people think and not as good on offense as most people think. Do they have a chance against good teams? Yes, if they stay healthy, but they have a large hill to climb starting next week with Boyd.

Yes I believe they did. Signal has an unbelievable offense I will give you that much, but 55 points is a lot to give up. South Pitt isn't as bad on defense as people think and not as good on offense as most people think. Do they have a chance against good teams? Yes, if they stay healthy, but they have a large hill to climb starting next week with Boyd.

Next week is open due to a no-show and then Boyd.

Have an off week next week Mr. Ambassador sir. Then it's Boyd. I wonder if Wingman has seen SP play at all this year. Yes, they have talent. However, there are more experienced teams out there this year with close to equal or better talent. Sp still has what it takes though if they want to play hard! SP, Greenback, and Gordonsville all have targets on their backs.

Edited by powerp

I promise you the Pirates run offense is as good a d if they will bring the Mitchell kid in put him in the backfield every once in a while then spread the Johnson kid or Lankford kid out it would be even better. It seems like Boyd hasn't been as good as everyone has thought so far

I believe the Mitchell kid was in the backfield Friday night. Should they take Hale out of the game to put Mitchell in?

I believe the Mitchell kid was in the backfield Friday night. Should they take Hale out of the game to put Mitchell in?

Def not but flexing out both Lankford and Johnson and having a split backfield with Mitchell in wouldn't be to bad a idea. Obviously it would come down to who the coaches would rather have on field. Another back or the TE