Westmoreland vs Gordonsville

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did look at Westmorelands schedule, with all the teams combined 15 wins 33 losses

I wouldnt go there if I were you. I mean Red Boiling Springs, Clay County, Monterey, even Trousdale County is weak this year. By the way, Smith County has been boat raced twiced this season. Granted they were good teams but time will tell just how good they are. So in reality you have beaten a good little private school in Lebanon. Other than that what have you boys done. You really havnt been challenged in a while, so is your team game ready. I bet the first string hasnt played many minutes in a whole lot of the games all year.

I just hope all that barbecue from uncle Daves we bought for the team tonight dont weigh them down to much. On second thought, we may need to beef up a little. Our starting right guard is 5ft 8 inches tall and weighs a whopping 145 lbs. He reminds me of a little lineman they had years ago essentially the same size as he is and played the same position. If I'm not mistaken the Gordonsville Westmoreland score his senior year was Westmoreland 45 Gordonsville 0. Maybe it can be like desiavue"I think thats how you spell it" all over again.

Oh no - here we go again - Little Postie reminising his "glory days". At 5'2" and weighs a whopping 102 lbs., he was the terror of the gridiron, in his mind. Everybody thought WM was playing with only 10 players as they could not see him on the field. Little buddy, this game will be playued tonight - not years ago - yes WM is improved but not to the standard it will take to beat Gville. Good luck to both teams and I hope there are no injuries but the Tigers will win by 21 points. Go Tigers!!!

It is spelled: deja vu

Edited by scooter

Guest Termite

What does the fastest man on the team run his forty in over there and how many people run close to his time.

I thought we broke you from those 40 time and strength questions a few years ago. This ain't racing or wrassling.

Stampus.......just tell them LBs and DBs from Whinemoreland to just adjust for 1 step, either wide or deep . They aint real fast. But tell tell them to make sure their butt pad is in. That's probably the one pad they will need more than any other tonight.

I thought we broke you from those 40 time and strength questions a few years ago. This ain't racing or wrassling.

Stampus.......just tell them LBs and DBs from Whinemoreland to just adjust for 1 step, either wide or deep . They aint real fast. But tell tell them to make sure their butt pad is in. That's probably the one pad they will need more than any other tonight.

Not only the butt pad, but the back of the helmet also.cool.png