Station Camp at Mt. Juliet

football2011

The Bison have won 4 in a row for the first time in 5A! MJ has been a 9-AAA power the past few years and are coming off a dominate win at Gallatin. SC can keep it's playoff hopes alive with a win and the Golden Bears can continue to climb up the 6A polls with another victory. It should be a good one next Friday night. I am looking forward to hearing from all y'all MJ fans out there. Go Bison!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bison have won 4 in a row for the first time in 5A! MJ has been a 9-AAA power the past few years and are coming off a dominate win at Gallatin. SC can keep it's playoff hopes alive with a win and the Golden Bears can continue to climb up the 6A polls with another victory. It should be a good one next Friday night. I am looking forward to hearing from all y'all MJ fans out there. Go Bison!

MJ 42 - 7

Yes, the competiton hasn't been the best the past 4 weeks but the Bison players have gained a lot of confidence. This isn't the MJ of last year and this isn't the SC of last year. I like the Bison chances as the underdog on the road. If SC wins this game, they finish 7-3.

This will be a major test for our secondary. I just think SCHS will be able to stop our offense. MJ 42-24

Pride; our secondary will past the test. They are better than what alot of people want to think they are.

GO BEARS !

This will be a major test for our secondary. I just think SCHS will be able to stop our offense. MJ 42-24

I meant to say "SCHS will not be able to stop our offense". Yes, the defense has been a very nice surprise this year. Go BEARS! Edited by MJpride