South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

U can pull your shenanigans about the Gmen but not Boyd....Lose it brah! The negativity non stop is not funny....Don't make Traintracks mad....You won't like him when he is mad....Jump on the TRAIN or GTHO

Brah? LMAO

You said 8-2 was the ceiling? You saying that SP beats Boyd and then loses one of the last two?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Ok I'm here to speak the truth about this game. I'm going all in this week. First, Reaction go back to soccer. Second, buc55 go back to Hixson. And anyone else that Boyd recruits can go back to there hometown. Our boys are born and raised in SP and unless they move away for college or athletics, they will be in SP watching grand kids play.

Boyd has definitely gotten better since most of there guys are returning from last year. A couple of big lineman and a QB that seems to have foun his nitch. However, everything seems to revolve around the QB. I hope he is ready to be flattened in the backfield. Wear him down and the offense will struggle.

SP has 2 of the best backs in the state. A young line is opening some holes long enough for them. Try to stop them and we use the FB Hale. Stop him and we have a surprise for you. Something you haven't seen on film or in person yet.

Boyd will score and this game will not be any different than the other games for SP this year... other than the Signal game which this game will not be like.

A surprise? More like something that doesnt exist. Kind of like your defense

Against Signal Mtn, your defense would not exist either. I hope the Bucs underestimate the Pirates as you do. Defensively we have gotten better each week. They will be up to the challenge Friday night.

Then stay off it. You will see Ambassador Fri as we all will but he will be to busy to meet at half or anytime during the game.

I'm not the one predicting a rediculous score. Nobody will hold the Pirates to 14 points in a game this year....I promise you that...and it definitely won't start with the Bucs.

What kind of mess is this? I don't no about a cage match, but I will share a fudge round and show reaction my Murphy Fair book before the game. I garuntee you that Reynolds man is going to double team block that Stone boy since he is the leading tackled. You think im joking but im not.

Double team a safety? LMAO

Roy, I hope they go double team the safety. Call Coach Grider and tell him to look out for that happening.

You would be surprised if you understood what caliber athletes we have on defense compare to previous years... Then a few key injuries made it even harder. However they have done just enought to allow the offense to do what it does best and that is score my friend. Don't you worry about the defense you best worry about our offense. And troll... Have another cold one for us all and sit back and realize your bunch is better than you think.

Reaction go ahead and charge your defense admission for watching our backs put On a highlight show!!